Incorrect Arena Title?

I’ll be honest, this is a little annoying - also happened last season. I met all the requirements, at least as I understand them, for Rival. Yes yes, you may say it’s pathetic to care about Rival, but ultimately I played some extra games towards the end of the season to get it instead of Challenger. Alas, this morning, only Challenger.

Finished at 1853 in 3s, 75 games played. I’m guessing there is no recourse to Blizz correcting this?

I correctly got Rival title, if you finished above the cutoff with more than 50 wins makes no sense why you would get a lower title. I hope they fix it for you, but unless a lot of people complain about it collectively, you’re screwed.

Happened to me with the original Classic to TBC and the BG titles, I got fobbed off and told they couldn’t help until tonnes of people made complains about it, Reddit threads, Twitter posts etc, then they eventually corrected it.

You need at least 50 WINS to be eligible for a season end reward. Not sure if you meet this criteria.

1 Like

Op said they got Challenger, so must have won at least 50.

I can only speak for mop, but one of my mop chars with 40 games total last season got challenger, and just like on TBC, it should also require 50 wins. Looks like its bugged, and as long as you have the rating, you get challenger. For everything else, its working as intended and you need the wins.

So even with rival/duelist/glad rating, if you have <50 wins you just get challenger.

No i had the rating for challenger in s1, but did not have 50 wins and did not receive it. I am not sure the 50win requirement is a thing in mop.

It is active and in the game for TBC. People missed out on titles (even Gladiator in 5vs5) due to the 50 wins requirement.