Increase % gain of vicious mounts from season rewards

i have about 200 rounds won (total of 360 games) in solo que and my progress is %47 this progressing extremely slow… this must get like %100 progress gain increase in future patches.

back then this was easy to get i used to get multiple per season but now its so bad… its imposibble to get for casual players im not even casual btw im someone above 2.2k rating, havent tried the rbg tho anyone know how much % it gives per win in rbg?

if you are casual collector player which have FOMO dont even bother grinding this in dragonfight % gains are so slow that you have to prbly do around 800-1000 arena matches considering that u are gona lose more than half of your games cus u are casual, its a huge waste of time if u just want the mounts.

I’ve never touched the PvP content on purpose in WoW, so what was the previous rate from what you remember?

Just interesting to know.

Say within the same timeframe and matches that you’ve played certainly played.

in previous expansions with this much time spend on pvp i wud prbly on my 2.5 like prbly got the mount and 1 token and my bar on half for second token, but now im %47 lmao not even got the season mount.

i remember a time where i had 4 in 1 season i dont remember which expansion but i was just keep geting it and buying the previous vicious mounts that im missing it was easy to get even casual players that hate pvp was doing it for mount, but now its imposible for casuals.

Its a shame the % increase is so incredibly slow / small.
Does not go well with healing in SS also being quite horrible of an experience…
I have a few friends who have inteded on helping me get this seasons mount, but it’s just such a massive grind.
I wanted to also go for the hippo that I missed, but neh… after they changed it from 100 wins to this % things, it just feels much too slow and painful.

I’ve just checked it last Solo Shuffle I played, that took exactly 31minutes for the queue to pop. It was 75% and after I ended the game with 3-3, it was 77%, at 1733 rating.

Lets say the fact that there is a small percentage increase would not be a problem, if those god damn queue times wouldn’t be so atrociously long.

It’s far quicker with 3’s. Are you doing 2’s?

I’ve not engaged in solo shuffle at all, but when I did casual 3’s with friends it was pretty quick.