Increase or remove instance cap

How much gold can you actually farm in old dungeons? Im guessing not enough to make a difference. I mean, a single world quest in DF will get you more gold than 10 runs in stockades or deadmines or whatever.

Do so then please as i was linking actual info when you said mis info , it has not been raised at all since TBC for retail. Might what to remove the masked swearing as its bannable.

Nothing as they have been nerfed to the ground.

Raids you can make ok gold if you are lucky to get a BOE.

obv. not stockades but bfa dungeons give significant amount of gold even tho some here claim that they don’t . %50 nerf to 10k makes it 5k (random numbers) it’s still big. also there are drops from certain bosses like mounts boes etc. they would be abused as well.

No BFA dungeon drops 5k per run raw gold at all even pre nerf.

Very strange i thought you had me on ignore oh well.

You know you get your drop chance from the first dungeon of the day?

The other 20 or 60 are just a waste of time.

Thats not true, a lot of people reported getting it on 2nd or later. The drop rate might be higher on the first kill, but it can drop after that too.

this was always a cop out by blizzard.

why am i punished because they can’t be creative with their anti-bot solutions? i would rather click ‘i am not a robot’ reCAPTCHA v3 every 10 dungeons than get the ‘you have entered too many instances recently’ which not only stops me, a paying customer in good standing, from doing the thing in the game i want to do, but i can’t even say ‘fine, i’ll go do bgs instead’ because those count as instances too, as do LFR runs, as do M+ runs, as do warfronts, as do scenarios and its ACCOUNT WIDE so I can’t even log an alt and level in dungeons, i’m screwed there too.

1 Like

How do you hide a profile that is hidden? Asking for me.

BFA

Heroic Freehold

Nearly all mobs killed

https://ibb.co/hLhMGPz

338gold …5000gold :man_facepalming:

I assume he means 5000 gold per 10 runs, but thats still pretty bad, gold farming wise.

1 Like

You expect me to tell you how to place me on ignore after the way you spoke to me after pointing out you gave false info to the OP.

Here you are but in future use the search button

:lock: How To Block Someone: Step-By-Step - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

He also stated about mounts which are from mythic only dungeons and can only be done 1 per reset. You have to take what they say with a pinch of salt as they never provide links.

don’t get me wrong i’d love to have infinite lockouts as well. yes there are many solutions to that , forcing everyone to use 2fa is also one of them and imo the best solution . yes there are things that they can do but if they wanted to implement those they’d do it for open world content so people wouldn’t see bots flying around end-game zones :smiley:

i said random numbers on purpose, it just gives a lot you can go try yourself i do it sometimes if i don’t have anything else . also don’t think it as it’s something you’d do, thousands of bots would have so much effect even with a 5k/hr farm it makes 1M/day with just 10 bots

I missed this earlier

It looks like it is working like the Love Rocket increased chance first kill then low drop for remaining kills during day which seems weird for a transcript.

P.S i do hope you get it its an absurd rate.

1 thing i can say is do 10 chars then if you have another 10 on another realm do them , then go back to start realm as it will be off cd then.

1 Like

It doesnt matter, to hit the cap of 10 instances per hour, the bots would have to enter the dungeon, clear it, exit it, reset it and re-enter it in 6 minutes per run, wich seems unlikely, and even if they were able to squeeze in a 11th run within said hour, thats not much of a difference, not enough to justify capping instances for everyone else, who just wants to play the game.

1 Like

It’s called anti poopsocking, as in to encourage people to take breaks and not grind so much that they forget to eat or sleep.

They don’t necessarily do it from the goodness of their heart, but news articles about players who got hospitalized or neglected their children for extreme gaming sessions are really bad PR.

1 Like

In case you aren’t aware, if you have characters on different realms they all have their own instance limits.

So what I used to do when I was farming the love rocket, was play on Draenor chars until I hit the instance cap, then swap to Silvermoon until I hit cap, then back to Draenor etc. Unfortunately for me I am slowly rerolling my characters onto Draenor now that we can have them all in the same guild regardless of faction.

I do wish for special event dungeons they would have a separate instance cap. It makes the event all the more time consuming to farm.

I don’t have that many 60+ characters since the love rocket farm so I only do it around 17 times a day atm. I very much dislike that a saddle manuscript wasn’t put ona vendor and is a rare drop. But that’s a whole different matter.

do it on horde , by the time you’re instance capped on them you can go back to Ally

I thought it was an anti-boting feature?

Stuff like the daily brewfest bonus shouldn’t count towards the cap.

Consecutive on same char yeah, but not the first.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.