Increase rep gain by a lot! some people dont want pvp/fortnite forced down our throats

pls increase the rep gain by a masive amount or add a PVE version of this game mode… i understand that for some players this game mode is fun but for some of us that like transmog and the goodies having forced pvp/fortnite down our throats to obtain it is not fun… the sooner i am renown 40 the better and i can say goodbye to this game mode for good

49 Likes

Or you could just hope and pray the mogs will end up in the Trading Post sooner than later. I tried the mod and I did both solo and duo and have to say it can be quit fun but I get its not everyone’s cup of tea.

PS it a limited time event so I am second guessing here by suggesting they may end up in the TP.

2 Likes

It is increased since a day ago:

Though it still requires you to do PVP(E) not just base gain.

yeah maybe in a year or 2. they should have ensured there was a way to gain this renown rep with a pve mode only. like you said its not everyone their cup of tea… this patch has been a waiting game for months speculation hyped up and so on and it turns out not everyone is enjoying it cuz i am sure i am not alone that is not enjoying it but i have been looking forward to this secret patch for months just to be disapointed now that its here :cry:

3 Likes

The previous increase is marginal. I tracked my gains before and after, and the “bug” in Duos aside, the actual increase is around 20%.

I feel a further increase is needed. The quest especially should give more than 250 plunder, and the drops could easily be doubled. It would still require a significant time investment for something that many players clearly don’t enjoy. It is a time-limited event, not a permanent mode that you can grind slowly over the course of months or even years, and many people travel for Easter, etc.

11 Likes

rly doubt theres gonna be a pve mode for this as it isnt something super quick or easy to fix. they’d have to pretty much remake the whole thing from scratch.

i am very sure tho that they’re gonna buff the rep gain after a week or two of data collecting.
stuff like how long people played, what they were doing & what type of kill/death ratio they had.
rly doubt they’d just create a 1 time event with a completely new playstyle & not use it for something later.

1 Like

It’s a 20 hour grind you need to get done in 6 weeks to get the set - thats about 3-4 hours on a weekly basis

We have had many grinds worse than this in wow - atleast this one is a bit entertaining to some :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll give you an example of why these limited time events are horrible. Last night I broke my elbow coming out of the shower and Im out of action for 6 weeks. Been trying to play with one hand.

12 Likes

It takes longer for the average player. We haven’t been given an actual ending date for this event (that too feels underhanded to me), so people will try to do it ASAP.

Yes, if you spread it out, the 800 plunder from the first quest per day speed it up, but again, we haven’t been given an ending date. Plus, things can always happen, so people who care about the cosmetics will attempt to finish this quickly.

Some of the ones who already finished took advantage of the bug in Duos.

7 Likes

Getting 100 plunder pr. minute is very possible, for the average player. In most games atleast i get the WQ done in less than 2min and with a small bit of looted plunder, then i’m easily at 400-500 pr. match that is often not lasting any longer than 4-5 minutes

100 plunder pr minute means it will take 1.000 minutes to reach rank 40. This is about 16-17 hours of pure gameplay. With some que time added on top, then i honestly don’t think the 20 hour mark in unreasonable for the average player.

I did this as a solo player, who is VERY below average and panic alot in PvP, so i didn’t even win a single match on my way to rank 40.

1 Like

worst gamemode ever played hate pvp

12 Likes

yeah its the worst i have given up trying to fight. its no use i just do the quest and try to get around 500 plunder and then i just start a fight untill i lose ( mostly the first person i fight ) so i can move on to the next match and collect 500 plunder again and get 500rep each time fast… i really cant wait untill im renown 40

3 Likes

As someone who gets attacked on landing often, getting even 200 plunder per game is a big maybe.

5 Likes

Yea, they should definitely speed up the rep.

Gating some treats behind trying this game mode out, is a great idea, but they should be gated behind trying it out. Not being forced to play 200+ games…

5 Likes

Its simple: they should have given u the plunderlord set in the grinds first half and reserved the mount and title for the level 39 and 40.
That way most people had been happy about the set and only the most dedicated players had gotten one of many Parott mounts (which btw will all most be turned into DR mounts next epantion…).

1 Like

but the mount is allready at 39? also why should mounts be last the grind should just be less for everyone not just push what you want to the front of the grind, that is just being selfish

@blizz now!!!

nothing needs to be pushed forward or backwards they need to increase rep or make a pve mode for this so pve only players are not forced to do this cuz blizz damm well knows that if they didnt put this wall of ingame goodies in it only a small handfull would play this mode and then you have 10mins ques maybe even more. now they got fast ques frustrated losing their mind pve players and a small amount of happy pvp players cuz vast majority in this game mode now is the pve players wanting the ingame goodies

3 Likes

They won’t be increasing rep. There are already enough jobless and perpetually online bots in human flesh that have already reached renown 40.

Don’t ask me why but more and more of them are walking in the streets wearing the final transmog.

Both disgusting and unnerving. Seeing this Blizzard will not move a finger. If anything they will nerf the rep even more.

they didnt nerf it. they already buffed it once but not way near enough… if they wont buff rep gain then they have to make a pve version of this event so pve players can farm their rep in peace and not go insane and pull their hair out trying to reach 40 renow like most do now…

2 Likes