Increase the Grace Period

You were not prepared. Blizzard caused this population crisis.

They gave us two EU pvp realms. Me and my friends registered for Gehennas - which was established to combat queues - to avoid this situation. We all booked time off and enjoyed classic immensely, but it is now day 2 of work and already we’re being stung by disconnects when we’re not paying close attention. Sometimes re-queuing another 6 hours for making a drink.

I’m forced into queuing four hours before I return from work, to find out that at an unspecified time when I didn’t remote in; I’ve been disconnected. Not due to inactivity, but due to some crummy server crashing.

Where is the realm transfer? Where is the realm transfer for dedicated, full realms so we retain our names - that we were incentivised to subscribe early for!? Why are layers still being randomly dc’d? Why are the queues this big? I’ve experienced launches from TBC -> Mysts on full servers!

For those saying “re-roll elsewhere”, there is a sunken cost in all of our characters - Holiday time, play-time, split amongst many friends - and we chose this realm because Blizzard said we should. Look at the list of realms that are full, including the French, German, Russian realms; and tell me they were prepared.

8 Likes

+1 on this.

This needs more visibility. Exactly the same scenario happened to me today, twice!

+1
Blizzard could solve this so easily and they choose not to. Transfers from full pop now!

+1 on this.

+1 penalised for having a job. Blizzard wont look at this either way.

Here: Free Character Moves Coming Soon

They posted it more or less just as you posted your post :slight_smile:

This is almost a bigger scam than the Mythic+15 skin lie that said it would be removed in BFA.

not to mention the daily f***ing shutdowns that apparently is a thing that is needed.
seriously blizzard you’ve gone from the best gaming developer in the world to a drooling retard with no foresight… how the f*** can you mess up classic (not only launch, but post-launch) this f***ing badly… i expect to get 31 hours of free playtime PER MONTH, as i am not paying for a “FULL MONTH” of playtime to get shut down more than a full day of that playtime due to your daily f*ing maintenance schedule bullst.

get it together ffs, even private servers that aren’t funded are doing it better than you.
fekkin amateurs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.