Increase Theater of Pain M+ timer by atleast 4-6 minutes

To make it in line with other dungeons. Sure, there are some tight dungeons (i.e. DOS, HOA and some other), but these are so creative in terms of route and pulling. Like I as a tank, can pull half of Ardenweald and profit there for example, same goes for HOA.

Impossible to do so in TOP, where the pulls are rather linear, and trash is quite brutal, not to mention there are 5 bosses, and that some take quite alot on tyrannical. Oh and the crap event before the KT lookalike boss, is so time consuming.

Theater is definintely slow on tyrannical weeks with 1 boss more. Also it is a difficult dungeon to speed it up. You can not really make nice bigger pulls. I am not sure it is us or the dungeon.

theater was always slow but what it is atm is mostly lack of gear. which means every dungeon on 14-15 and higher is hard to time if your whole team has 230 itlv.

some of it can be ofc offset by doing crazy pulls - as long as competent people can survive them .

thing is those others dungeons were never meant to be so crazy pulled by average players

want example ? people pulling first 5 packs in HoA - no pug was pulling this until lend of tier - suddenly everyone and their mother pulls like that and wipes 50 % of time.

I guess it will alway be relative slow to others. We 2 chested necrotic wake 15 already, and SD +15 with over 8 minutes in time, and timed PF and Mists on +16 :slight_smile: But Theater is far away :thinking:

Exactly. And for me, this is an issue, that would require another 5-6 minutes added to the timer. Because if you pull crazy good, you can get some +2/+3 on other dungeons, while I had a really insane group yesterday in TOP+15, and we just barely timed it. And to compare this to the Spires timer, it’s just crazy.

As said, it requires atleast 4-6 minutes increase on the clock. DOS was insanely tight before the nerf too, and it pretty much required you to make 0 mistakes. It’s like this with TOP now. 1 mistake, and you can kiss your timed run goodbye.

Not to mention the bosses on tyrannical are insane, compared to others.

Now, i think we can all agree ToP is a hard dungeon, but it’s not as bad as you make it out … Timed it at 17 Week 1 of S2 with 9 deaths … And while the options for route is kinda limited, there is still some choices to be made.

And for referance. Only one of the people in the group was premade.
The ilvl’s were
DPS warrior 230
Rogue 225
Balance 226
DH Tank 226
Resto Shaman 227

Currently ToP is 1 key level behind most other dungeons in terms of highest timed.
ToP - 21
SD - 22
Mists - 22
HoA - 22
DoS - 22
SoA - 23
PF - 23
NW - 24

And if we look at S1, we see that ToP was equal with Mists, DoS, HoA and SoA all timed at 26.

so a group with the average itlv of 226 had a problem to time dungeon dropping 236 loot baseline and 252 from GV

im soooo shocked -_-

what takes “forver” in ToP is from top of my mind mostly first boss if you have low burst dps and tank doest tank them together and then the single big mobs that take ages to take down . most groups easily waste ton on time on those

Not sure why you quoted me since my point is exactly that top isn’t that bad … are you confused or something ?

You really need some pumpers if you want to time high key ToP. Bad dps in this dungeon are just wasting your time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.