Increased number of blue (rare quality) pets?

Since I began levelling on my new account (after the start of the latest patch), I’ve noticed how extremely easy it is to capture a blue pet. As an example, I remember trying to catch a rare Grey Moth on Azuremyst Isle, on my previous account, and it would be close to impossible (there are a number of posts about others with the same experience). Now I found two rare ones just like that in a row. Same thing with the other pets I’ve caught. I know they made some changes to pet battles with the release of the new patch… but this is borderline ridiculous.

Are other people out there experiencing the same thing, or am I just extremely lucky on my Draenei?

You might be just lucky of course but in that case so am I. Finding rare pets seems indeed easier now than when the battle pets first came.

I haven’t seen any sign of this, but then I haven’t been capturing any pets for months.

I just sent an alt to Westfall, and my sequence of finding pets was Blue, Green, Grey, Grey, White, Grey, Grey, Grey, White, which doesn’t seem heavy on Blues.

I’ve had 7 blue pets out of 50 pet battles. Earlier this year (before the patch) I would have 1 or 2 blue in that number of battles. I just liked it better when you had to struggle a bit. Oh well… :paw_prints:

I think you’ve probably just been lucky.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.