Increasing Anima Rewards from Dungeons and Raid Bosses

More like subscription time increase and all. They always have a smart slick excuse for when they do something just to force increased play time. You could tell the lead developer is a New York lawyer just from the excuses alone

7 Likes

But this was not the feedback, come on now.

The issue is not the amount of anima. No one cares about anima, itā€™s irrelevant outside of the weekly quest. The issue was the lack of any kind of other rewards from both raids and m+. Like, any kind of vanity rewards and a currency system for pve gearing. You could give us 5000 anima/run and it would still be bad. Add a currency to both raiding and m+, add a vendor to Oribos and let players buy mounts (instead of putting them in the ingame shop), pets, transmog sets, and gear upgrades.

5 Likes

Iā€™m so ecstatic over this change, now I can get my Anima 2% faster towards my goal! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh great. Thanksā€¦ Just what I needed.

You. Are. Joking. Raiding is the exact same yet it rewards alot more. Are you really going to tell me a +18 should reward LESS than a heroic boss? Give me a break.

What? WHAT?! Thank you for our feedback and you give us 2 AFTER A +7 and NOTHING for open world?! People donā€™t want anima in dungeons, they want loot! People want anima in open world beyond world quests! My god :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Very nice, letā€™s hope thereā€™s more to come.

The amounts are still pretty low but I assume this will keep increasing.

now youā€™ll only need 50 M+9 instead of 100 to buy a single cosmetic item, nice.

5 Likes

Very much so. If I am working on gearing my alt, I need to be able to get that anima outside mythic dungeons so I can actually get a group for dungeons.

What kind of logic is that, increasing the anima only on higher keys and raids?

6 Likes

Thank you for finally listening to us. But please note, Anima drops isnā€™t the only thing people are complaining about.

3 Likes

You get more anima from doing some random WQs and thatā€™s not going to change much even with the above in place.

And i thought azerite grind was bad in BFA lol. Azerite was faster to obtain in better amounts looking back on it than anima gain is AND YOU DIDNā€™T HAVE TO FP/HEARTH TO ā€˜BANKā€™ IT.

Iā€™m actually missing Island Adventures now thanks to anima.

1 Like

Thank you, it is a welcome change that correlates with the difficulty of the content.
I would say that amount of anima dropping from raid bosses of a corresponding difficulty should also vary.

Perhaps the base amount is good for heroic mode but should be 1 item lower for normal and 1 item higher for mythic.

Wow, am I supposed to be grateful for a little more Anima? You really donā€™t have a clue.

10 Likes

anima should not have been the currency for renown rewards at all, but something else that also drops whit anima rewards, as it is now, even whit the buff, you wont be using it for cosmetics unless you unlocked everything else.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear diary,

Please allow Blizzard to make right decisions. Should be at least 300 and more from RAID boss and last dungeon boss.

Seriously how we are supposed to get that absurd amount of anima to purchase itemsā€¦

Thanks, not going to happen with this joke rewards.

5 Likes

Double nothing is still nothing.

Feels like giving shoes to a man with no pants.

5 Likes

I laughed so hard. Enjoy PvE main players. ahahaha :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Cmon people , kaivax is literally carrying out entire company himself/herself (idk)
Dont go harsh :frowning:

1 Like

So when the draught is over and Anima finally flows in the Shadowlands, does it mean we reached Season 2?

+20s is apparently not as challenging as heroic Castle Nathria bosses, according to Blizzard.