Incubus is wrong for tbc

I love these changes since ppl are so easliy offended xD thats 1 big reason i bought the store mount, to irritate ppl that find it offensive xD

that’s the price Blizzard must pay for their «mistakes» (having main company in the USA, kekw).

I’m sure that they don’t want it, but they have to.

Reject tradition, return to monke.
:monkey: :monkey_face:

After hearing the female sound of succubus dying in our raids over and over. I look forward to hear a male voice dying over and over.

This will be glorious.

Love that they reject sexualised things of the females.
Proceeds to add sexualised male.

The logic.

4 Likes

I think it’s absolutely hilarious and I will be using it for the brief seconds before I sacrifice it for shadow damage.

1 Like

Succubus wasnt removed- so no? This makes more sence than most of the changes in the name of (anti)sexism, but perhaps not in TBC Classic (as the game should represent what it was “back then”).

1 Like

Sorry to inform you, but the succubus is a male demon too, it simply has assumed a female form to deceive its victim. The term “succubus” comes from Latin “succubare” “to lie beneath”.

In christianity, judaism and islam all demons and angels are male. Females only exist in humans and animals.

Angels, and presumably demons in abrahamic faiths, are entirely genderless, and can assume many awesome and tereifying forms, with a human shaped messanger being the most boring among them.

1 Like

yet they only have masculine names. all information goes against ur presumption

Please provide some link that claims biblical angels are male. Both Wikipedia with sources and biblestudytools claim they are genderless.

1 Like

I’m not going to start posting links or quotes from religious texts, but there are texts from around 200-300BC (mainly the book of the watchers) talking about angels fathering angel-human hybrids, which pretty clearly points to them being male.
Some sects accept these texts as canon and some don’t, but thats beside the point.

But imo when it comes to religion just believe what you want. You have about as much evidence supporting your opinions as the pope.

Im not here to assume “genders” on fictional beings, Im saying that it makes more sence to have “sex appeal” being represented in both feminine and mascline form than removing the feminine ones only. And the other way around.

Like it’s relevant anyway… Oh, the “female” portrait hanging in SM is a dude name Steven, so it’s all good.

nephilim are the result of em mating with women

Traditionalism just cannot win anymore :laughing:

I will still use succubus female itself but no sexualization of female but sexualized males is double standard and contradictionary. wokism did not bring equality it made more division!

2 Likes

wokism will serve as a stepping stone to finally restore monarchy

yeah… I knew communism is not exactly what they are after. Trying to repeat history, I meant you mean return of imperialism. same term as Empire/monarcy. EG 18th century british empire.

i dont care about their goals, they will not succeed

1 Like

they may not suceed but atm they are still winning

1 Like

that will make victory even sweeter. gott mit uns

1 Like