Incubus is wrong for tbc

Incubus ruins the original tbc experience.please only add in retail
also where are tcg mounts that we did have in tbc?

18 Likes

I think its absolutely hilarious and are fine with it.

5 Likes

There definately are things that ruin tbc, but this is not really one of them. I really don’t care.

1 Like

Just don’t change your own model. I hope if you don’t change it then others will still look the same to you.

1 Like

Very important change :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So now introduce elekk mount for draenei paladins and rams for dwarf paladins.

I’m actually looking forward to using it kek

4 Likes

I find it somehow even more offensive to gank low levels with a hard-gay lookalike male stripper demon. If I were a degenerate fel magic addict I would totally go to STM or 1KN and sic the bum pirate on baby whordes :kissing_heart:

The insane thing about anything of this is just… They encountering the sexual harrassment issue with swapping pictures of women with pics of fruits, pulling up this incubus for some equality but refuse to pay the CEO Double team equally. Even after both of them came up with it and told that they litterly have the same job.

I dont think ppl have a problem with the new incubus in general. but this whole situation is just ending up in a form of hypocrisy

1 Like

Ngl, I’m gonna kick any party member using it unironically.
Same as with the store mounts etc.

3 Likes

I agree with your post in general, but I am pretty certain you are wrong about this one. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

i may be wrong then. But i can just say for myself. The incubus itself may get hated for the reason they try to push that agenda.

Tough words, I wonder if you actually stand by them. See, I remember the whole humbug about kicking players with store mounts, yet in several hundred dungeon runs in TBC on an RP server, I have had one person mention kicking the mount owner once. He got promptly kicked himself.

2 Likes

Well the game should be a remake of the old game.

I don’t mind them adding extra political correct stuff to retail, but let classic be classic imo.

5 Likes

i will not be doing the quest in protest, i already play a male!!!

1 Like

Mancubus is coming, the game is saved. We can go back to 12mill subs again…

5 Likes

The Mancubus is the reason I’m returning.

ive seen quite a few get kicked back then when you could still spit, nowdays people dont really care
also idk how i feel about the incubus, do we really have to appease the part of the community that wanted a gay bondage male demon that doesnt exist in any lore unlike the succubus?

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I am no fan of either the store mount or the Incubus. I think it’s both pointless and jarring to add it to TBCC. I even usually refer to the lizzard as “mount of shame” and tease them when I group with a proud whale lizzard owners. What I dislike more is internet tough guys who threaten to kick someone from a group for their cosmetic choice, and then cowardly don’t even carry the threat out. The spam spitting would also be extremely cringe, but I have literally never witnessed it.

1 Like

reject modernity embrace tradition doesn’t work anymore. its time we grow up with original tbc traditions.

I dont really care if they add the incubus as long we get it as optional.

conservative players will be so angry with blizz now.