Incursions unplayable

What are you doing? Turn off the honor in incursions… its unplayable, the moment a party of 5x50 decides to farm honor. I know alliance are having hard time in BGs, but are you really gonna farm level 40s in incursions, instead of queuing for BG? Pathethic

After feedback from the players who do not wish to do PVP on a PVP realm anymore, they will sporadically enable Free Character Migration from PVP to PVE realms. This window can close anytime.

If you want to turn off PVP, you can turn it off that way once you’re on a PVE realm and then “opt-in” instead of being always on and prepared on the PVP realms.

you think im going to change realm for 10lvl of walking simulator? Ill jsut go do dungeons, GL at incursions

Even if they turned off honour, people would still do it.

Good luck, some people have problems finding groups for dungeons.

Aka “i dont want world pvp in a pvp server, but i’m not changing to a server without world pvp”

1 Like

Easy fix with having Ashenvale Inc set to level 48 max and putting some guards at Portals. PvPing for quest items/mobs/boss tags is one thing, but straight up killing undergeared low levels as a farm is contradictive to the “balance” PvPers seem to cry about.

1 Like

If they fixed the BG queues, likelihood is many of those people would suddenly be elsewhere.

pvp happened on a pvp server. more new at 10

but but I can only do incursions to level? remember its the meta. Even if there is constant ganking i’ve been told its the best way to level.

you think thats pvp?

I would propose that there might be a slight difference between world pvp and getting farmed by a group of players 10+ levels higher.

It’s all in the word the V in PVP stands for. No one would call it PVE if the E mobs were impossible to beat. It would just be an unplayable game.

2 Likes

I disagree.

The level 1 wolves in northshire abbey couldn’t kill you even if they tried their best. So that does not classify as PvE?

Also, you are 100% free to gather a group of people and fight them off. It IS a PvP server after all.
Just cause you don’t want to go through the trouble of dealing with it doesn’t mean the option isn’t there.

STV is/was the ultimate high lvl-to-low lvl ganking zone. And yet often enough times people would get sick of being ganked, log their mains, gather some guildies and all hell would break loose.

1 Like

The difference is that STV never contained anything mandatory for your basic class toolkit like Incursions does. You could just leave the zone if you didn’t want to be there without being severely punished in the rest of the game.

People having been using the “mandatory/forced” term for way too long, it’s getting ridiculous now.

There. Is. A. Daily. In. Hinter/feralas. For. 1K. Rep.

3 days, 1 quest each day, rune done.

It’s not like you have to grind the place for 20hours for the rune.

For people playing feral druid for example it’s mainly not about the rune, it’s about the thing(s) you gain when honored. And if you don’t have that, you’re operating at like half the power of everyone who does. That’s in my book mandatory.

https://www.wowhead.com/classic/guide/season-of-discovery/classes/druid/feral/dps-bis-gear-pve

Which one of those is from Emerald Honored rep?

It’s not about gear in this case, it’s about class altering items like Catnip and Wolfshead Trophy.

Even if that’s the case, then honored = 9k rep total, one week of dailies and you’re done. p3 has been out for 3 weeks now.

9 days if you manage to get one going on a daily basis, absolutely. Trust me, I have been trying. But SoD is a side-activity for me and I don’t have hours to put into it several days a week. And it kinda sucks that items of that importance are locked to people like me.

Any quest will do, and the quest itself also gives rep, which has been boosted already. So yes, 7 dailies and you’re done.
And you don’t need “hours to put into it several days”, you need 5-10min in a day, 7 times.

Stop making it sound like it’s a huge grind, when it isn’t.