Inexperienced player LF relaxed guild

I’ve never really played much classic but I’m just about to start levelling a character now ready for TBC as have a few friends that will start playing once the pre patch starts (as theyll be able to play the new class)

I do have a couple of low levelled characters I started levelling when classic first came out but circumstances back then meant i couldnt play too often.

I’m not a hardcore player, so would be looking for a more casual guild that dont mind giving a bit of advice etc and are just a chilled out community. I’m open to any realm or faction.
Discord is lindo#5365
Thanks

Hey there!
Check out the Karazhan Chess Team!

Might just be a checkmate! :wink:

We are recruiting to join our guild Templars of Steel. We are an alliance guild on Pyrewood Village.

We are mostly older, mature players so we’re casual, chilled and drama free! We have a mixture of veteran players and some new to Classic, so plenty of advice and lots of friendship available!

If you’d like to know more, you can read our info here: [A] Pyrewood Village <Templars of Steel>

Whisper us in game for a chat!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.