Infeçt 9 (BFA PVP movie)

Hello!

After 1 year of hard work (recording since the days of the BFA prepatch until 8.2), the video is finally done. This is the project where more time, effort and love i have invested until today.

In this video you will see a wide variety of content and locations of the expansion (from 8.0 to 8.2), as well as different tones in the narrative (there is epicity, there is comedy, there is darkness, and some “hidden” surprises).

It is not abut skill (of course it is a PVP movie, so it needs gameplay scenes), it is about creating an audiovisual product through the Wow universe, it is about mixing the images with the music in the best possible way, to create an experience of immersion and enjoyment in the viewer.

In this movie you can expect:

• World PVP
  • 2v2
  • 3v3
  • RBGs
  • Duels
  • A LOT of Machinima (in different scenarios and different patches of BFA)
  • A top quality visual experience (2560x1440 60 FPS)

Thanks to everyone who has participated to make this movie possible.

Regards and enjoy it!!

3 Likes

Good quality pew pew movie :+1:t5:

1 Like

Looks very well composed and edited, watching it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

A very good video :blush:

I really liked every intro to every fight, they set the amosphere for every fight :smile:
I really liked fight with the blod elf paladin :+1:

The only thing I disliked must be the musi in the pvp fight, it does become tiresome to listen to :disappointed_relieved:
Except the last fight fight, excellent choice in music there :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

The editing is really good, but sadly, you play the wrong game (BFA) :frowning: . The gameplay is not really impressive like Classic/BC/WOTLK/MoP. It’s my opinion. But gratz for the editing :slight_smile: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.