Infinite Q Times

Hello everyone !
So i decided to comeback and make an alt while waiting for classic to come.
Finding dungeon isn’t really a problem but when i start a Q for a BG nothing comming ( already waited 2 hours without a single BG) i tried in every bracket i could but nothing.
I’m on archimonde lvl 81 right now. Do someone got the same experience on EU or should i try to repair my game or something.
Cheers

You need to do them at peak hour. In the early hours of the day queues are long. It also depends of who and what you queue for.

Random normal BG is usually the fastest, Random epic battleground are usually extremly long about popping (guess because eu servers want to avoid the Russians). Specific queues almost never pops for me, so I just go with random and hope to get lucky lol

Also, as soon as you can get into Legion Dalaran, go mercenary mode and queue alliance, they often have a way shorter queue, and the winrate atm is pretty nice

thx for the advice.
For example i played full sunday from 10 am to 10 pm (with some brake obviously)
but not a single one BG ine the bracket 60 - 70.
Same yesterday with the bracket 70 - 80.
Guess i need to reach legion to be able to start PvP :slight_smile:

Hmm that’s odd. I mean the brackets are VERY slow popping, but I have never experienced that none popped at all.
It will be faster again once you get past 100

I have faster ques on my lvl 116 alt then on 120. Dont que epics there are long but normal ones are fine

I m not really new to the game but does your honor lvl is Taken in concideration when you try do PvP at low lvl ?

Not at all, you get mixed with all kinds of levels. If I were you I would only queue for normal Random battleground while leveling, it’s the only one which pops really.

That’s because Horde can merc from the moment they enter Legion + it has become widely known that 111 to 119 is the best bracket for PvP. So hold your dinging a little if you enjoy random BG.
At 120 you need to be heavily PvE geared, have all the right essences if you wanna survive stepping out in the grass at the battlefield :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is because almost no one is leveling now especially by doing BGs. Most people are waiting for wow classic now, so they can start level up their characters. And another problem is twinks. People join BGs at level 10-40, they get owned by fully enchanted rogues/mages/hunters twinks and after that people don’t want to join BGs at all because of the bad experience at 10-40 lvl. And yes, I know that twinks have separated Q now, but some people just make a new rogue/mage/Hunter after they lvl to level X and they send all their heirlooms with enchants to a new toon.

1 Like

Enchanted Heirlooms don’t make a Twink - everyone should enchant their gear, especially heirlooms, not just for BG’s but enchants scale as you level.

I’ve lost touch a bit with the XP Off community so can’t comment on how prevalent re-cycle “twinking” is, but 20 Vet accounts were actually the way to go if you wanted to Twink and get into normal queues. 20 Vet is an account with no sub, but the toon can be maxed out before sub runs out, making a legit XP on Twink

I know about gearing and it’s solething blizzard should work on ( add a minimal buff to undergeared ppl untill they reach a limit where the buff is not needed)
i played at the beginin of BFA but was so dissapointed i skiped 8.1 and 8.2 and just comeback for classic.
But yeah i guess ppl are farming the endgame content while waiting for classic.
sad pvp noise

This is my main speaking :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.