Insane lag in Korrak's Revenge

Waiting more then 30 minutes to go into this laggy mess. Lag starts before gates even open it makes it literally unplayable.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s so bad.

1 Like

It’s unplayable, especially when matched against Russians, the lag just intensifies. But even against other eu realms it’s just horrendous.

Yeah, I just ran that on my Hunter and all of my instant skills were far from instant. Even moving was lagging and jerky.

Unplayable; best solution is to just let the other team win fast so you get the 5% and be happy with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

Are you experiencing lag in Korraks revenge today since maintenance completed?

1 Like

It’s not just Korraks revenge that is lagging, I’m on Chamber of Aspects with 22ms, yet there is a 3-5s+ delay between actions making it impossible to play while in the WoD starting area.

1 Like

Its even worse from last day. Tried it like 2 times and its still a slideshow.

Have you tried uncheckning “optimize network for speed”?

That helped a little. Not good but better.

1 out of 10 av is lag free and the rest are a piss take this lag in 40man bgs has been going on for years and youve known about it for years and you have dont nothing about it.

The lag is appalling, it’s hardly playable!!

Tried it out just now. Still same lag . It’s lagging to the point its unplayable, spells take 3-4 seconds to cast, fell rush on demon hunters doesn’t work at all it just puts you in same place you were, etc.

Same on Kor’gall and Draenor

It’s really unplayable… I really wanted to get the mount this year, but with that lag screw it, not worth the effort and stress.

2 Likes

Today it’s working fine! :smiley:

42 ms, thank you guys. <3

This is ridiculous we can’t even move inside alterac when you try to kill someone they already move 1km away from u, this is so laggy, how can you gives an event that we cannot even do?

1 Like

ALl the ones i entered we couldn’t reach Korrak because of lag every time horde was already there waiting for us, this is stupid!

1 Like

What the hell is going on here.
It’s impossible to do anything in there. Instant spells have massive lags, you take damage and you go from full HP to almost dead before you can do anything. You can’t even bubble the lag’s that bad.

i noticed that disabling “optimize network for speed” in the network settings helps with the lag in this instance. you still get spikes here n there, but its a lot more playable (in my experience) .

(you do need to restart the game for it to have effect, even though the option wont tell you that)

2 Likes