Instance not found

instance not found.
word server is down.
No method to play shadowland.

3 Likes

same problem for 3 days no fix no answer from blizzard yet

same problem here!

I have the same issue with the starting question [If You Want Peace…] for Maldraxxus.

Sad to hear you’re all having these problems still!
We have an article about resolving Transfer Aborted, Instance Not Found problems here.

As the article says, the issue can either be addon/interface related, or connection related. Try both sets of troubleshooting and if you still have problems, get in touch via ticket :slight_smile:

I tried everything suggested in this article still getting the world server is down error! should i try using a VPN to see if it makes any difference ? i have heard it works!?!?!?

Same for me.

Just the WOW support team always feedback with resetting UI, while it’s useless.

Charaster in Twisting Neither

1. Mage: Login shadowland succeed and works fine.
  2. Priest: Couldn’t login UI, always ‘The world server is down’
  3. Monk: Couldn’t login UI, always ‘The world server is down’
  4. Pala: Login in UI, but I want to Lichking, start the quest to shadowland. But always fail, with error ‘transport absorted, the instance not found’

Charaster in Storm Scale(Bought one boost)

1. Durid: Couldn’t login UI, always ‘The world server is down’

don’t put smileys in this you dumbas, you moderators are the dumbest people

1 Like

Same problem here for 3 days. You can enter the game and play with VPN but you still may get disconnected

don’t try to waste our time with incorrect answers , we all know problem is not our connections or corrupt file in our clients , Real Problem is Blizzard servers

1 Like

i randomly get this error
just fix your servers

Hey me and many of my friends are having this problem as well, please help us by contributing and providing information in this thread so we can gather the right people attention to fix this problem.

1 Like

day 4 still World server is down ! good job Blizzard really great expansion for us

1 Like

what a disgrace, 4th day and still Blizzard has not even shown a sign of care

blizz do something, and dont tell us its our connection problem. its you and your servers

Instance not found, transfer aborted
world server is down

day 5 World server is down and still no help from support

1 Like