Instant crash when i log in - resolved!

when i log in i get instant crash.
im in Bastion, Path of Wisdom.
when i try to log on my character i instantly crash out.
how do i fix this?

For me it happens in Maldraxus. I just did arena WQ, got DC and now I can’t get back in. When I login my character keeps falling though ground!

Does this happen just for one specific character (in a specific location) or is it a regular occurrence when you log in?

In any case, using the self-service option to move your character should help with allowing you to log in normally, but I also recommend working through the steps here :

1 Like

Login servers are full. Position in queue 1.
And then “You have been disconnected” :((

On Classic btw.

Edit: next try: “No servers are currently available”. lol?

4 Likes

This happens to me as well. I get into que and then it says no service is avalible.

Same thing for me just now, but on retail.

Same, both on retail and classic. Says “No servers are currently available. (BLZ51934200)”

1 Like

No servers are currently available. (BLZ51934200)

1 Like

SAME, and then it will say ‘account doesnt match information’ or smth along those lines…

open wow then get into a que then when que is done “no servers are available pop up” this happend when i logged off to update addons.

i cant even get the character select screen… first you’re put in a queue and then you got dc/d and it says no servers available. so the character stuck solution wont help with this issue

same issue

keeps saying no servers available when trying to log on

Login servers are full. Position in queue 1.
And then “You have been disconnected” :((

Yes i have the same Error so annoyning all day long already

Same for me.

Same for me

Can´t log into OW aswell

Same here. First it says, login servers are full. But when it’s my turn, I get disconnected with the message:

No servers are currently available (BLZ51934200)

Same here. :\

Currently i think its the same for everyone in Europe?

Same thing here…