Instant disconnect after logging in wow51900319

Im in the middle of the 8.3 quest, was sent back from ulwhatever to silithus.
Roughly after i entered the zone, i got stuck in perpetual disconnects.
Nobody else in my party. Just me.
I played without an issue till then, and now the moment i log in and my char appears on my screen, i am disconnected with the classic, meaningless wow51900319 error message.

EDIT: Meanwhile i can play on my alts just fine, but the moment i log onto my main in silithus, its disconnected.
Can confirm this to be not a connection issue and not on my side. Its 8.3 in all its glory.

3 Likes

I am experiencing the same. The game wants me to move my character as the solution. I do not want to do that as all my Horde are on one realm. Is there a fix for this??

Hi guys, this is a basic error message that occurs when your game loses its connection with the World of Warcraft servers, usually while logging in.

I just want to clear up some confusion for Bachanalla, it wants to “move” your character as in physically move their location in the game, not Transfer it between realms. This self-service option can usually fix this kind of disconnect.

Should that not help then you want to run through the troubleshooting steps here.

5 Likes

Hopefully not like last week, I got stuck, asked to be moved, and went from Revendeth to Westfall. Awesome, yes, you moved me safely, but so far? Not really that helpful.

FWIW I have these issues since the launch of the Shadowlands expansion - I can play fine for hours, but then - out of the blue and usually in combat with lots of things going on (i.e. raids, Thorgast, etc.) the game world just stops updating:

• Characters run in place
  • Main menu doesn’t open
  • Quitting the game doesn’t work
  • Casts/button inputs are ignored

In most cases the game client seems to time out after 1-2 minutes and gives me the WOW51900319 error, sometimes I’m thrown out of the game quicker. Just a few minutes ago I was thrown out of the game immediately after logging in and checking the world map.

(And as the issue predominantly happens in combat, I had it ruin several Thorghast runs for me as I pull, lag, am disconnected and when I log back in I’m dead already).