[Interest Check] Kul Tiras RP Community/Guild

Greetings Argent Dawn I recently decided to actively roleplay my Kul Tiran here and I am interested in checking the interest in quite a wide concept of Kul Tiras roleplay.

With focus both on military aspects such as defending the three zones of Kul Tiras but also lend aid to the Alliance where it is required as they just rejoined the Alliance.

The possibilities are endless with excellent ships to harbor out and fight!, markets to be held and different religions to explore such as Thornspeakers and Tidesages.

The idea is to bring life to Kul Tiras and bring Kul Tiras to the rest of the Alliance at times.

The overall idea I had in mind was a guild that function as some type of group within Kul Tiras and then also add up a ‘‘Community’’ page to extend the roleplay possibilities to other guilds and non-guilded members.

I was also wondering if there are current guilds in Kul Tiras or other communities that does similiar things?

All in all this is merely a interest check / lookout for other guilds possibly in Kul Tiras.

If I decide to make the guild / community I will be making a new thread with all the details.

1 Like

There are Boralus tavern nights every now and again! I’ve only been able to attend it once, but it’s a start.

1 Like

Could you provide a link if they have a thread on the forum?

And for guilds and such do not hesitate to poke links in here as well.

This thread serves as a interest check both if people are interested but also if there are already existing guilds / community initiatives out there.

2 Likes

Hello there!
I know of Several Kul Tiran themed guilds, which are:
Kul Tiran Marine
Tideforged Corsairs
Knights of Kul Tiras*

*Not sure but seems to be dormant.

Also seen a corrupted Tidesage initiative as of late, not sure is it’s still there. The drowned or something like that was their name.

I think there is room for making more KT themed guilds, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings, fellow Islander!

As has been stated, there are a few Kul Tiran themed guilds that spend a lot of time on the isles.

Kul Tiran Marine has been going strong for years now, even before BfA was announced and, naturally, they place first in my personal preference. Currently billeted on the Tide’s Virtue, the marines split their time between training (most on Kul Tiras), recruitment, and journeying whereever the Admiralty sends them.

The Tideforged Corsairs are another seafaring guild, adventuring aboard the Daring Spirit under Captain Adolphus Jaggerhawk as privateers. While distinctly Kul Tiran in theme, the Corsairs do not currently have any race restricitions.

More dormant or inactive guilds include the Knights of Kul Tiras and the Oaken Grove.

=========================

As for community events, as mentioned above, the Boralus Tavern Nights are usually well attended.

Also reappearing in August is the much loved Festival of the Tides. Hosted by the Kul Tiran Marines, it usually involves a Tidesage led sermon in Unity Square, before moving to the market in Hook Point. However, after a month off, we are proud to announce that there will be new events and things from August onwards.

==========================

The Kul Tiras RP Community is, sadly, a tad neglected these days, but I can throw you an invite if you catch me online. Currently at over 100 members, the channel is still a good way to get a message out to Kul Tirans.

==========================

Hope to see you in game,
Greytide

5 Likes

Exactly the information I was looking for!

I have added you to my friendlist and will poke you once we are both online.

'Hoy! Greytide has hit the nail on the head regarding the Kul Tiran community. There is an in game community and a discord server lurking around for the community. c:

On another note, to see more stuff going down in Kul Tiras would be pretty based and tidepilled!

1 Like

I have decided to give a guild a shot and will now start working on the concept before I launch a new thread.

Thank you all for the information.

1 Like

I got some characters in Boralus at the moment.

I will be in touch to see if something can be worked out. :slight_smile:

Excellent to hear.

While I sort out my details I gladly participate in some roleplay.

Looking forward to join the community.

Is there an ingame channel we can join?

I have made a in-game community called the link to join is:

Basically Press ‘‘J’’ in-game, click on ‘‘Join or Create Community’’ and then type in this d309GKULP2

You don’t have to be a Kul Tiran / Human to join. The Community is to promote roleplay in actual Kul Tiras zones or other areas where Kul Tirans may be present (warfronts, operations for the Alliance and so on)

1 Like

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Should be a meeting place for all characters currently located in Kul Tiras and Boralus proper.

Lovely to see more initiative! Our guild hosts the Tavern previously mention and feel free to join our community. I will join yours the moment I get home today!

Thank you for the mention!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.