Interest check. Local events in Silvermoon City/Quel'thalas

Hello beautiful players of Argent Dawn.
Nowadays during the war everyone are pretty much busy with war campaigns and guild campaigns. So I decided to host some events for small group of people here in Quel’thalas, who may not be willing to join a large campaigns or simply do not have a guild . The plot would be simple. Sovling the problems of Quel’thalas and it’s people. The ideas could vary. So, if you are interested I want to see YOUR opinion on that topic. Would you be interested in such events? What event plots would you like to see?
If you’ve ditched some time to read this topic - thank you for your time and please leave your opinion below. May the Eternal Sun guide you!

8 Likes

Hello!
It’s a nice idea, with people RPing in Silvermoon for casual or citizen RP, it can create good rp for them, as some of the b elf RPers are Quel’thalas defenders, so it can make good RPs and inspire others to do so
Personally i think it will catch interests, but we shall see

Good luck!

I can act as an “questgiver” my character would ask for many favors.

Sounds absolutely lovely. I will contact you once everything would be established. Since some people actually loved the idea, I would give it a shot in a upcoming days!

Am I welcome to come along? :slight_smile:
I’m almost a blood elf!

1 Like

Sure you are! If you managed to sneak pass all the guards, that is.

Just now noticed…
I named my night elf’s father’s name in his background… Theran’das…

Such coincidence…

Illidari and the Arcane Constructs are quite the issue, I’m afraid :frowning:

1 Like

You’re a cold shade, Illidari and guards are so hot and lighty…
One with felfire, one too sunny…

You counter and beat them mon, i believe in you

1 Like

Heya! Oath of Silver are primarily city based in our RP and it’s usually social/organic in nature. We’re always looking for ways to help grow and improve the community and the atmosphere within the city. So if you have need of some organised criminals or some morally grey civilians/businessmen, let us know. We also run the Clinic and the Tavern if that helps!

Good Luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.