Interest Check: Multi-Guild Campaign N|H&A RP

Good evening folks!

My name is Ohru, and I’m doing a bit of an interest check for a multi-guild campaign on SGC at some point in the future.

I was considering a Northrend campaign concerning the Scourge. Would people - both in guilds and not! - be interested?

Please comment below your thoughts! All are welcome, Horde and Alliance!

5 Likes

I would personally be intrested

3 Likes

I really really love the idea, but I fear scheduling might be an issue…

I remember there was something kind of along those lines a few years back?

I think I was barely starting RPing back then, but I recall a big gathering of forces to defeat something big and bad (I don’t remember what :grin:)

Although my memory may be polished and unrealistic, it was a very enjoyable campaign for me :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe it ended with a big climax fight, and some RPer decided that it required his character made the ultimate sacriface. :cry:

Sorry, that was a needlessly long answer.

I’m interested, but unsure how much I could participate. :thinking:

5 Likes

The Brigade will happily represent the Alliance and prod some zombie buttocks for fun and glory!
:shark:

4 Likes

Not to worry, if this goes on ahead, I’ll be sure to coordinate with all GMs involved via a campaign discord server. That way we can all make sure we’re all free, and able, to attend.
The campaign would likely be a week long thing, with events on the Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with days for social rp in between. Starting Monday, ending Friday.

2 Likes

Monday is the Botany Band, might be a little problematic

friday would depend on the week, given specific monthly events

2 Likes

I would assume guilds that join would probably have to not do their usual events :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

While we’d be more than interested in a multi-server campaign having taken part in the last one with the Hand and Beastmaw, and last year teaming up with CoE to slaughter some void elves, I will admit, we are a little scourge’d out and also, especially busy over the coming months… Us poor murderhobos are still over in Shadowlands.

Hopefully we can team up for something soon though :relaxed:

3 Likes

No worries! I’m assuming this campaign wouldn’t take place for quite a while yet. I still have storylines I need to complete for my own guild :smiley:

3 Likes

We’ll be in the Shadowlands still for the next month or two, but in general I don’t see why not.

1 Like

While I’m always happy to try my hand at a campaign, it should be noted that the Brigade is also open to collaborative one-shorts. (…Once Ohru teaches me how to use CrossRP properly because I am too dense for such advanced RP technology.)

2 Likes

You mean it’s not enough to just install it? :open_mouth:

…Maybe that’s why I see so few RP profiles of the opposite faction… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Both parties have to enter a raid, which is how it works

1 Like

sensei pls teach :eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.