Intermittent Flickering with TBC

I am getting intermittent flickering in Classic TBC, it’s extremely annoying and only appears in TBC - no other games have flickering at all.
Is there any fix available?
Steps I have taken so far:
Reformatted all hard drives, reinstalled windows 10 pro and wow.
Bought a new monitor, one has a Gsync module and the new one is Gsync compatible and the flickering is on both. (to confirm they are are fine in all other games)
Tried every previous nvidia driver released in the last year.
Switched between directx 11, 11 legacy and 12.
Disabled gsync, vsync and all other variables
Tried all settings, from high to low with and without ray traced shadows.
Checked all wires, leads and connections
Tried different power leads and wall sockets, Display port cables etc.
reseated ram and graphics card and replaced the thermal paste on my CPU.
Tried nvidia profile inspector and imported a “classic fix”
Nothing has worked, it is driving me crazy - the issue is all over the internet but no one seems to have a solution, have I overlooked anything?

Specs if relevant:
3900x cpu
3080fe graphics card
32gb Ram
850 gold power supply
1 x34p monitor (gsync module)
1 34gn850 monitor (gsync compatible)

**Update:
Mentioned in the patch notes and was fixed with the patch it seemed, after a small update this morning it is back. :confused:

1 Like

I’ve been getting this as well - only since the 2.5.2 patch went live just over 2 weeks ago.

Surprised there aren’t more posts on this since it’s super noticable in some areas.

2 Likes

Suffering from this in Classic Era to after 1.14

1 Like

It’s infuriating isn’t it :confused: just started getting freezes too now, that I have to close the game to get out of - just happened in a dungeon.
Same here with the time scale - I wish there would be some kind of reply from the powers that be.

Same here logged in there and it’s happening there too - the same issue :confused: - no one acknowledging it or talking about it - Trying to figure out whether I need to RMA my graphics card or if its a known issue that will be fixed - no reply from Nvidia or Blizzard ofc.