Internal Mailbox error

I keep getting “Internal database error” whenever I try to send things between my chars and to others with the mailbox, anyone else experiencing this? had it for 2 days now and no idea how to fix it, googled it but none of the solutions helped or their problems were not what I got, I haven’t installed anything new or done anything differently either.

1 Like

I had when I try to send on another character necklaces. But I was think it is problem at the moment. Must be reported to the staff.

Hey Dorethien,

Does this happen with a specific item, or with any random item (or even when just sending gold/text?). You mentioned nothing has been updated, but please go through the steps to clear your UI (addons), just in case an addon (or previously used addon) is causing a bit of trouble for you.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

I have only with Lovely Charm Bracelet.

I can see some other reports mentioning that the bracelet cannot be mailed directly, but can be placed in the guild bank or mailed after wrapping them up.

Please do report this as a bug in-game, so it can be looked into.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

1 Like

I done that sent it in guild bank, and on other char trade with friend. Thanks on reply will report it in game. :slight_smile:

Happy to hear that’s been sorted now and thank you for the bug report Oxine! :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Seems I can’t send any type of “event” items, I can send gold, other items like food, account bound items to my alts, but I can’t send anythign from Love is in the air or Darkmoon faire items ( was all I had for now ), tried to send to both alts and my boyfriends character.

Only what you can do for now is trade that items to alts. That is working.
Or to transfer to guild bank.

Yeah had to put everything in the guild bank and then go with my main there to pick it up, was just a bit of a drag to go back and forward with my low lvl

sorry to necro this but it has a blue post and I have a serious mail issue… I’m getting this error a lot in classic but only when I use the “open all” button, should the “open all” button even be in classic without any addons? (just done an interface reset and it’s still there)

Have this problem as well. I get it 100% everytime that I use open all. Does getting this error mean that I lost a mail with gold/items for each time I see the error?

Going to lock this thread since it’s rather old and was centred around the Lovely Charm Bracelets, but rest assured that the error message is purely client-side and in all the cases I’ve seen, the items/Gold do get delivered just fine, it just may take a relog to update your inventory or Gold total

If it pops up regularly, then a User Interface reset is the best step towards getting it sorted, as it’s mostly caused by something stopping the normal updating of your character’s inventory