Into the Dragon Isles: the Kirin Tor Intelligence Agency recruits!

The Kirin Tor Intelligence Agency, simply known as “The Agency” to the public, is a Dalaran-based organisation working (officially) to guarantee the safety of the magocracy.

Usually dabbling in diplomacy, academia, research, networking and more or less classified expeditions, the Agency will soon be heading to the Dragon Isles to study the primalist threat and hoard ungodly quantities of knowledge and relics - as one does.

Recruitment:

• From the timeskip onward (16th of november), we will be actively recruiting once more. See the guild’s Argent Archives page (that I cannot link because I am a ‘basic user’, smh) for details and check out our FAQ if you are interested!

• In regards to applications, we currently favour humans, orcs, gnomes, dwarves, goblins and Forsaken (since we are, as usual, drowning in elves). Dracthyrs are an ongoing discussion, which is likely to evolve once we see them interact with the Kirin Tor into the expansion.

Dragon Isles:

• Our plan so far is to set up a Kirin Tor outpost in the Dragon Isles, where we will be found once a week as “quest givers” of sorts - sending players across the continent to retrieve so and so item or so and so information, or handing out :sparkles: cash rewards :sparkles: for useful stuff.

• We are looking to collaborate with guilds tied to the Kirin Tor, The Explorers’ League or the Reliquary in particular, but adventuring and mercenary guilds out to explore the Dragon Isles are welcome to hit us up as well if they are looking to sell/trade artefacts or share lil’ adventures.

Dalaran and the Kirin Tor:

• Aside from the weekly Dragon Isles outpost RP, we will remain mostly based in Dalaran (Legion), where the Agency office will still be opened to the public every tuesday night around 8 ST (see the Dalaran discord for more).

• As usual, we strive to procure magic and academia RP: researchers and authors are welcome to seek us out for discussion, collaborations, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and we will be seeing you in the Dragon Isles!

10 Likes

A welcoming company of professionals within an else broken system which is operated by the Kirin Tor in its whole. Kind and resourceful members within the Kirin Tor Intelligence agency.

-Lochton

2 Likes

'Twas pleasure doing business with you Jeremy! See you around the Dragon Isles hopefully?
There’s a lot of stuff to salvage >:))

As a great big fan of your guild and never the right character to join with, I wish you good luck!

…and gingerly asking how you react to villainous characters and if you’re interested in such external storylines :relieved:

3 Likes

Billy’s favourite mages. :smiling_face:

1 Like

I was planning on dragging my more heroics oriented character to the isles alongside some of her friends. This is making me even more giddy for the expansion. :eyes:

1 Like

I can give you troll tablets to stop calling me Mister.

2 Likes

If you have a mean primalist or infinite under your elbow, we’re very interested :eyes:

1 Like

Will definitely like to liaise with you down the line, need to get my Kirin Tor network linked again!

Always on the eye out for things to ste - ahem, quarantine and secure.

2 Likes

May your intelligence lead you to Draconic wisdom on the Isles, my good magi!

2 Likes

I saw them coup the election of the Fairbreeze Mayor

2 Likes

Yes, very funny haha, please kindly sign that NDA right there

1 Like

Are you folks still floating around the Isles?
It’d be nice to interact with those who are seeking knowledge on it. Whilst we try to remember and learn where we belong in the world.

2 Likes

Hi, we are! We are based in Camp Antonidas, and though our event schedule is a bit unpredictable week to week, we can be found every tuesday in Legion Dalaran, down in Aegwynn’s Gallery, from around 8 pm ST on
Your character is more than welcome to visit!

2 Likes

We’ll find you in one location or other.
And then, you and I shall drink tea and discuss the finer points of magic and other tea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.