Introducing the Trading Post!

Yes, from what i gathered

Well atm is fail post :stuck_out_tongue:

If you see something you want but don’t have enough tender, you can “reserve” it so it doesn’t rotate out at reset

It’s a shame we can’t see some items we bought in our avatar - I am wearing the pink hood and cloak with my outfit, looks quite sweet, but you would never know!

Hopefully it is fixed at some point soon :thinking:

newest additions on Eu forums take a while (idk if it is like this for NA forums too)

1 Like

still no mount or the extra currency after getting the 1000 points

Just got it when I logged in. WOW fast response blizz

Although is there a way to get more currency or is it only the 500 if you have dragonflight + the currency from the 100 points?

I’ve spent 1 550 currency and 450 remained.

• 500 Dragonflight
  • 500 log in
  • 500 activities

I’m not sure where the last 500 was coming from. I hope I won’t get banned for ‘exploiting’.

you get 500 from the intro quests too!

Ah, thanks! Bad Wowhead, bad!

1 Like

Got a question :] Once you complete the Traders Log for the month and receive the monthly reward, is there any point in completing the other tasks?

I guess we will figure it out next month.

nope. thought i just do them for fun :smile:

Personally I found this disappointing and gated yet again. Why give a list of things to complete in a month if you gate the rewards to 2k. Absolute waste of time and effort on Blizzards part that could have added encouragement to players to do more content. Remove this pointless gating so we can play as we wish not how you wish us to play.

They gave us a selection things to do so people can pick what is close to their playstyle. This way people are not forced to PvP or instances if they are not into that kind of content. This list will probably reset next month and they will add new things to it. I think it is fine as it is, we were never meant to be able to buy everything from the trading post every month.

Do you have to log into the gane and collect it each month or will it stack up in the chest for later if you have a running sub, but don’t play retail?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.