Invite guild from another realm

Hello,

I have question. How I can invite player to guild from another realm? I play on realm Doomhammer.
If i use command /ginvite nickname or /ginvite nickname-realm_name system return error “Player not found!”.
Realm is connected, because player see message from general chat (location).

Thank you

Are they online when you invite?

Which realm are they on, to invite them they can only be on Turalyon.

This is NOT necessarily true.

Any character of the same faction, on any realm, will see your message in General, and can respond there, if they are at that time in the same coalescence. A coalescence is what Blizzard calls an instance of a zone to which characters have been assigned while in it, and a coalescence is not confined to realms that are connected.

So for all I know, that player might have been from Outland or Silvermoon, realms that are not Connected to yours. People from there could well have been in the same coalescence of, say, Blasted Lands are you were.

What realm was it? Then we can tell you for sure. Dottie is right: the only realm connected to Doomhammer is Turalyon. https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/doomhammer-turalyon

Thank you for the explanation, this is my fault.

1 Like

Not a fault! :slight_smile:

The system is very confusing. You were just missing a piece of infomation. Now you have it. Best of luck with your recruitment efforts in future!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.