Invite Link Expired or Not Valid

I am not sure this is the correct place for this topic, but I was hoping that if somebody else had come across this issue and maybe found a ‘fix’ for it. I have a cross faction community but people are having problems joining the community as they get similar messages as the post title i.e. link has expired or link not valid, or just a black screen comes up. I have reset the link several times now, I set it to never expire and unlimited uses, I repost it and within a short time I have people telling me they are having the same problems again!!!

Anybody else had this problem, or had a resolve? If not I guess I will need to open a ticket.

Not found a fix but yes have had the same problem

Thanks for letting me know Cattson, at least now I know it isn’t just me going crazy, I mean it shouldn’t be this hard to generate a working link :slight_smile:

Still you should write a ticket. Would hopefully bring more attention to the issue so they fix it faster.

Yes I will as soon as I log on, was hoping for a quick fix maybe from someone in the community, tickets can take so long to get answered :frowning: