Iridikron bug

So if I wasn’t pally at the moment, to CR and BoP targets it would’ve been a deplete.
There is a bug on Iridikron on soak. We all soaked and we got the DoT (two stacks) as if two people weren’t soaking.
My question is: Is it just a bug on that boss, or are two of the Afflicted souls (that haven’t even appeared) registered as players who haven’t soaked?

Please let me know if the same happened to you.

The DoT is about the tank-soak, isn’t it?

No, it’s not only the tank. Tank soaks the small circle, everyone else the big one where Chromie is. When one of the players is outside, all of them get a DoT (1 stack per player not soaking).
Either way it’s confusing, since I’m sure the one who isn’t a tank and doesn’t soak should die anyway, yet we all soaked correctly, survived but got killed by 2 stacks of DoT.

Probably hit afflicted

1 Like

I hope so. Though it’ll take time for Blizz to notice that.

At 20:09 CET today, we deployed the following hotfix:

Dungeons

• In Mythic+ difficulties, Afflicted Souls will no longer be treated as players.

This was a bug that allowed Afflicted Souls to be targeted by enemy abilities and therefore trigger mechanics unintentionally.

1 Like

Nice

I take this back :joy::joy::joy:

Lol… got so much hate and toxic behavior this evening because I died to the dot while running towards the shield for the last phase… never took that much dmg there and wondered what was that…
I really hate the toxicity around mythic+ instances.

1 Like

Like last week with Afflicted, Incorporeal is now bugged. We almost failed FALL because of the debuff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.