Ironman challenge

I’m sure, lots of you guys heard about this Ironman challenge, and I’m curious, if there is a guild or community already, gathering likeminded ppl. I played HC Diablo from start, but never thought about to make a HC WoW char. So please let me know what server you guys on.
Would be great to add an actual HC game mode when you start a new char. :laughing:

As far as I know Theres no IM realm as yet, and as the gang from the Challenge is waiting for the possibility to make a leaderboard - ehich is impossible without armory-like thingie I doubt it wil happen. I have one Ironman at Hydraxian Waterlords - all of level 6 so far. :wink: This realm is my best sho, as some of the crew is there.

Somebody already reached level 60 long ago, so it is possible.

I watched a bit of ironman videos in last few days… seems like fun actually… would be nice to try it… altough rule that you must not be in guild is stupid, since there are no guild perks in classic… and would be fun to have guild full of ironmans :smiley:

The no-guild rule was abolished long ago :wink: Because the perks were no more.
View the new rules here:
http://wowchallenges.com/index.php?Show=IronClassic

I thoroughly enjoyed Ironman last time, only made 41, but it was fun. Even then there was a guild, but the rule was it stayed as a level 1 guild so had no perks, if it did get to level 2 then it was disbanded and a new one started.

I will certainly be trying it again at some point but not for a while, I’ve still got to get a character to 60. Hopefully it will be done officially at some point.

1 Like

Ooo thanks :slight_smile: hahaha by these rules i doubt i could make it to lvl 20… i just dont get this no talents rule… that is only one that seems kind of stupid to me… the rest are fine

How can you confirm the challenge in.classic without a official death counter?

As i understand you must record every minute of the run and make videos available… and every time you login and out you have to show /played so it s comparable to previous section…

1 Like

You can’t. There’s no leaderboard. It’s a question of honour - just like it was back when we began.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.