Is 1800 or 2100 max for weekly chest this week?

Im 1900+ , but tooltip in vault says reach 2100 to upgrade weekly item to 220. They are already 220 tho. Not possible to get 226 from weekly on reset this week?

I have 2100 and it says my reward is 220 :innocent:

alright ty for info, so 1800 is capped for first week?

not sure :innocent:

little MONK, give me the answers required!

maybe ask a streamer with 2400 cr what their reward is :innocent:

2400 never get higher rewards in SL. its 2100 that is the question since its first week ^^

oh :innocent:

If you want an item level 226 piece of gear from The Great Vault next week, then you’ll need a Duelist rating (2100+). It is ONLY the Conquest gear upgrades that you make THIS WEEK that are capped at item level 220.

There are no caps on the Great Vault’s PvP considerations. Duelists (rank 5) or higher will receive item level 226 equipment from the Great Vault.
The First Week of Shadowlands Season 1 - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Edit: Proper value!

this is not true, since I already upgraded my conquest ring to 220 ilevel.

(try again :crazy_face:)

For this first week of the Season in PvP, item-level upgrades of Conquest equipment are capped at item level 220, requiring Rival (rank 4).
The First Week of Shadowlands Season 1 - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

So that part is also fine. :+1:

ty mate, i think its tooltip error in vault atm since m+ rewards not display correct either

1 Like

I don’t know. Could also just be a typo in my first post. Changed it now so it actually says 220 as it should. :innocent:

my reward is also 220 o.O and im 1800

in the end it doesn‘t really matter tho. if you get a 220 item from the vault but hit duelist 1 day later, you will be able to immediately upgrade it anyways

Mine says 226, that’s a little weird

weird :innocent:

Someone already asked it on the us forum and people told him the cap is 1k8.

Just saying but I’m not sure, I haven’t seen any blue post still.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.