Is anyone else not enjoying Visions?

Me neither. I don’t have a problem with grinding for entering, but I don’t like timed content at all, never did.

3 Likes

New m+ affix, new huge raid with 12 bosses, visions as new solo/group content, corrupted system including corrupted items with various effects. Honestly, it is a patch, not new expansion. What else do you expect from a patch?

I like the idea but i dislike the execution.

I would like exploring the mad version of fudged up Azeroth instead of doing yet again something time gated against the clock stuff.

[edit] Yea after today trying Garonas wing in that place all i have to say i hate the place the constant CC spam combined with running against the clock is not something i enjoy at all.

3 Likes

Can you avoid those visions completely until end of BfA and be good?

You need horrific visions to upgrade your cloak to higher ilvl and better corruption protection. Running that isn’t that bad. It’s time-gated for quasi-catchup too.

1 Like

Its not my thing either and as my druid is really only restro they are really hard and not FUN at all , stopped me logging on for a couple of days , shame

2 Likes

Really? Then the whole content for the next year is running visions? No new zones at all? What the hell

1 Like

You can hardly say the 2 zones are still the old zones :slight_smile: We also get a raid, different gear with corruption, mecha M+ and 2 new rep-grinds :wink:

I loved rifts in Diablo and I like concept behind Visions, but this dreadful “do it 2-3 times a week” part is on level of “I am too old for this [censored bleep]!”

In diablo getting keys is kind of proof of that you are ready for the rifts, and you really play that game for its hack and slash style anyway.

But Visions while cool concept, then notably worse executed than Diablo Rifts. Also Diablo rifts do not really punish you for failing, they just tell you “you are not ready… to this level” I’ve done some relatively high rifts in D3, and I find that also in Diablo all the spell effects, areas, and all this is much clearer to figure out. Also D3 rifts bugged less for me and mob types and their abilities are very clear.

Heck I have characters who could do cloak R6 and I am not even sure what game wants of me based on quest text alone.

its just another timed mythic, a time filler until raiding comes

I just got back from vacation, yesterday started the 8.3 content. First did the Vulpera unlock, then started Uldum with this restoration shaman. Man was it slow, I wanted to go for this healer this patch, instead of doing 3 characters, I am so done with the alt unfriendliness of BfA, I will just unsub after I done what I needed to do with this one.

First essences, I did enjoy them, but to keep unlocking the same ones, thanks Blizz for that fun content.

So I was unable to do any Visions yet, healer dmg made me go fairly slow. I have seen some vids about it, and if this is ALL there is to do this patch, ourside raids/dungeons, well, I would say that’s not it for me. I hate repetative content. That being said, I still have to do my first, so I can’t yet fully say what they will be like for me.

But of course, reset is soon, so already behind apparently., How important is the lcoak upgrade for dungeons? Raids?

I have to agree, not a big fan of the sanity rush.
Like a lot here, I like to take a look at where I am and what’s ahead of me, but that’s not an option when I run visions.

It’s not a game breaker for me, my main’s a decent geared Retadin. So he’s doing OK, but my mage just scraped through the first Thrall kill. Right down to the wire.
I’m dreading how bad I’ll be with my rarely used alts, the ones that I don’t have as much experience on and to be fair I’m pretty naff at. I’m glad I don’t have any healers, it must be a complete nightmare for a healer to try and put out a crap load of DPS to quickly kill mobs before trying to put out a crap load of DPS to kill Thrall.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and in a few weeks or a couple of months, they’ll slow down the sanity drain, letting the healers and slightly naff alts get a chance.

Someone mentioned Chromie. I was the same with that, I ran it a bit, but I just didn’t like it. There is so much to see and experience in there, but just like visions you don’t get the opportunity to do so, you’ve got to always keep on point and push onto the next sanity draining, time eating kill.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.