Is anyone playiing aff in pve?

And do you enjoy it?

I do not feel demo at all, and I really feel destro is falling behind big time

1 Like

I thought about trying aff as well. I am destro now, but I feel there are way too many ‘stop cast’ effects right now to mJe destro fun.

Any thoughts on aff would be appriciated. :relaxed:

Iam playing affiction with the doom blossom from wowhead build. Its fun.

I like the aoe talent where when one mob dies it explodes, huge dmg spike up.
What I hate in aff are the animations are almost non existent and I’m so bored to have to spread all the curses. I prefer dest

I lvl’d as aff, it did fine but as I approached 70 my damage fell off sharply, I switched to Demo in the same gear and started pulling ahead in terms of damage again, aff was fun but it feels lacking rn.

I was always a big fan of the affliction spec and choose to start with it in DF. Everything was fine till I got into my first dungeon. Oh boy was I shredded by every dps. Dungeon after dungeon after dungeon. I changed affi builds several times but it does nothing. Its weak af. Its needlessly overcomplicated and has severe lack of power. Will switch to demonology because its the only spec that looks promising. Shame on what has the class become.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.