Is Blizzard out of their mind?

For me the worst thing about that list is the utter neglect for hunters, locks and the havoc demon hunter. For classes to have all 3 specs non viable for high end play is unforgiveable this late into a season where the balance issues are now obvious.

been reading hunter part of this forum and people actually believe hunter is good for pvp, ignoring all the data

i just gave up on pvp, there are better games for it

What triggers me the most is that some classes are beyond broken while others hit with wet noodles.

I have 226 ilvl from rbg and 33% vers. I get hit by 34k final verdict. 20k mortal strikes and back to back 15k starsurges or get killed in a 6 sec stun by rogues.

Meanwhile my highest obliterate was 11k. That’s a third of what a ret hit me for. As DK all of my hard hitting abilities are nerfed in pvp while Pala druids or rogues global me.

And this has been now for months. Mages are in basically 90% of awc games as are warriors.

And it just feels like blizzard is done balancing because there have been no patches for weeks now.

They seem to only patch for the top 2% of players with the recent mmr patch.

I feel like Blizzard doesn’t even care anymore about the pvp balance.

Even though pvp is played by a lot of players

I think what blizzard should do in general is this.

1: Create 2 queues 1 with scaling, legion type, the other without.

2: less emphasis on burst, some classes rotation revolved too much around a cd, for example for fire mage i would just remove the mastery scaling from combustion, keep the crit and increase duration. Less burst but you retain the fun from combustion.

3: increase health of players. This way fights would last longer, and probably reduce healing in pvp.

Right now the only way to deal with healers is to do ludicrous amounts of burst damage, you tickle the healer and then destroy it with burst. Increasing health and reducing burst and healing, would make fights last longer, but no unkillable healers.

This is just general stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.