Is Blizzard planning something to better the game?

Is Blizzard planning to do something to better the game experience ? A lot of boosters are totally ruining the game. A lot of people joining high keys staying AFK or immediately leaving the group thus breaking the key. Is Blizzard going to finally figure out a system linked to the game that will separate the bad players from those who actually want to play the game? Numerous reports are being made in game + numerous reported players. Yet nothing is happening but developing useless systems in game. A lot of people gave Blizzard feedback on the current state of the game and yet nothing is changing. S4 is expected to be even worse in terms of finding good players to play with. Please figure out a way to make the game enjoyable for everyone one not just for the people who have zero idea why they are even subscribed

Spitting Facts !!!

Pretty big discussion thread about that here if you want to review some posts players made, I’m quite sure that it’s on Blizzard’s radar its just that they don’t want to take action for an at-will activity since you can form the group and vet them:

To inform: Players who AFK or leave during a mythic key are not in current violation of any rules and will not be actioned against. Unless: they intentionally write in chat that they joined to and did ruin the key.

1 Like

And what about all the boosted players that are buying gold to get to 3k Rio and then joining high end m+ groups without knowing mechanics and expecting to get carried

1 Like

I even gave a feedback to blizzard few times which they’ve ignored ofcourse to make a system distinguishing players on layers that will allow them to Que with other people of their range of capabilities which in my opinion will cut drastically the frustration and will make the game much more enjoyable. I bet they will even ignore these posts :joy::ok_hand: because why should they care

Well if they get 3k raiting its kinda easy to se if they are a good player or not ^^ called loggs :smiley: most ppl that hit 3k raiting do logg their run. i dont invite them if they cant prove they can dps :)e asy as it is :slight_smile:

If it is a huge problem for you mate there is ways to go around it :slight_smile: i do it and i know aloot do it. then you got causals who want to geat awsome gear etc and buy boost nothing wrong with that?

Well let them join casual groups not screwing 25-27’s keys……
They get rio boost and screw peoples keys not knowing dungeons/ their own class

easy to fix look them up and not just their rio -.-

Regardless of checking their logs , we depleted 6 keys with 487’s with over 3.2k rio and logs above 95%

WELL IF THEY HAD 95% then they arnt bad just a bad comp :slight_smile: sorry mate but hard tio belive that 6 keys with ppl above 95% logs are boosted. shure gear can be boosted but Damage and other logs cant be boosted ( ofc they can if they are played by some 1 els. but that is something compleatly other thing to talk about)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.