Is Enhancement really that bad in PvP?

literally the only time you actually do dmg is when:
a) bloodlust
b) ascendence
c) proc proc proc proc proc

without ascendence you don’t do jack to anyone

Sustained damage is literally the only very good thing that enhancement has.

You are talking about burst, which i pointed out in my other post.

1 Like

sustained dmg would imply you can stick to anything for 1 minute to actually do dmg, which unfortunately is not the case.

Yes we have sustain on a target dummy, but in pvp our sustain dmg is not there because every single class except WL and Priest can just walk away from you and not tank your “dmg”

When ele was bad they gave it some loving, they just dislike enhancement spec. It’s always either really strong or really weak. :pensive:
Frost dk is what enhancement should be like it is like wod enhancement in my eyes in pvp.
Also fury warriors, being a decent substitute for it.

ele is still bad apart from some one shot shenanigans, but yet still lots better than enhance :confused:

The squishyness of enhancement (full glass canon) does not fit with class fantasy at all…

I would rather see them tune dps in PvP down and make the class more survivable… making healing work like in PvE would be a great first step…

Anyway, i think thedev that decided to turn enhancement into a glass canon had no clue about shaman class fantasy…

a glass canon needs a canon to begin with.
Enhance is just glass without a canon now :frowning:

till you prepare your canon you are either dead or everyone is ready to cc you to death :octopus:

Biggest fix first would be making ascendence baseline and reduce cd to 2mins, duration 10s.
Second fix would be give shamanistic rage + debuff dispel back and also passive lightning shield with 10% dmg reduction like we had once before …

3 Likes

I agree on ascendance, either that or feral spirit. The other things would also be nice.

Honestly though, bfa suffers from the problem that these specs were designed around artifacts, which is why legion was way better than bfa, bfa to me always felt like an alpha of legion without all the cool stuff.

By giving us ascendance or feral spirit baseline we would have our burst window, and our sustained damage would still be good.

10 seconds is too little though, 10 seconds is really nothing.

1 Like

go mage fire blast them piece

I actually now that i think about it i don’t even remember when was the last time i saw enhancement shaman in anywhere might be that some still do dungeons but as i don’t do dungeons i never see them and in PvP last time that comes to my mind when i saw them was in legion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.