Is equipping 2 legendaries account wide?

Dumb question, but is the unlock account wide? or do i have to reach revered on all of em?

1 Like

From Wowhead, the original belt is an account-wide unlock, but the craftable legendary requires Revered on the character

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/unlocking-double-legendaries-shadowlands-patch-9-2

The ability to use a Unity Legendary in addition to another Legendary is unlocked by finishing Chapter 7 of the Zereth Mortis campaign. This is an account-wide unlock.

Both the Unity waists and Memory of Unity for each Class are sold by Vilo, the Enlightened Quartermaster. Purchasing the Memory of Unity requires Revered reputation with The Enlightened.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick help Grainne

Welp that sucks, didnt wanna have to do the rep grind, but oh well, i dont mind it too much :’ )

She’s interpreting the Wowhead article wrong, though.

You only need to reach revered on one character. Once you reach revered, you buy a Runecarving Memory, which - like all other runecarving memories - is account wide once learned. The memory itself is BoP, but once learned, any and all characters can craft the legendary.

So both belt and craftable are account wide.

Edit: I did have a second look, though, and it seems that my memory failed me, and there are multiple versions of the Memory. So it seems you do need to reach revered with every class to unlock all of them, but only once per class. If that is the case, that’s awful, and I hope I’m wrong.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s good news!

But I noticed that Wowhead lists the Memory of Unity as BoP, not BoA.

Is there a different item that is BoA, or is Wowhead wrong?

It’s BoP. But the learned memory is available for every eligible character. That might require us to reach revered with every class, which would be a royal pain, but only once per class.

Yes, but. That’s not a LOT of consolation. :frowning: If my Alliance Mage gets Recered, my Horde mage will know the memory automatically, but my Alliance Paladin will still have to grind Revered on his own.

Hello, i actually had the same question and i found a quote on wowhead
(https://www.wowhead.com/guides/the-enlightened-reputation-rewards-zereth-mortis#how-long-will-it-take-to-earn-enlightened-reputationc)

Which says its an accountwide unlock.
" Revered with the Enlightened unlocks the [Memory of Unity], allowing you to craft your Covenant legendary on all slots. This unlock is account-wide."

I do hope it turns out that wowhead is right :smiley:

Can we get a Blue answer on this? Hope to christ the leggy recipe [Memory of Unity] is account wide. Once you get revered on one char all your chars gets it once learned at Runecarver.
If not, i can tell ya now, many people wont even bother and move on to other games when their main is done.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/92-double-legendary-acquisition/1167080/29

There IS a blue answer, quoted by the wowhead article. The memory is account wide.

2 Likes

They did make it difficult to understand initially, though (and this conversation had me panicking because I’ve ignored Enlightened rep on the character that really needs the memory to craft in another slot).

I assume when they say it ‘will remain an account-wide unlock like other Legendary Memories from Shadowlands’, they’re saying legendary memories are unlocked by name (and a unique ID code that’s associated with the name). Since it has the same name across all classes, unlocking it for one class unlocks it for all.

They mentioned that you will not have to unlock it again for your 10th alt. Noone (save DesMephisto) plays 10 of the same class. So one will unlock it for all classes.

I’m sure there are others (and I may even know one or two), but I agree with your point about unlocking it for all.

You’ll be able to obtain it at the end of Chapter 7 of the Zereth Mortis campaign, which we hope will feel like a nice crowning accomplishment. The Memory of Unity is remaining on the Enlightened reputation vendor, and will remain an account-wide unlock like other Legendary Memories from Shadowlands, but will now additionally require that you’ve completed Chapter 7 in order to purchase it. This Memory means that when your second, third, or tenth character is ready to start Eternity’s End that they’ll be able to craft an Enlightened Legendary right away.

The way I read that is that once you have any character with Revered, you can buy it on any character that has finished Chapter 7, even if that character doesn’t have Revered.

But I could be wrong.

Yep. Once chapter 7 is unlocked, any character can buy it from the vendor in ZM. The Memory you get at revered is similarly account wide.

1 Like

Hello ALL,
So i don’t know if anyone already figure this out but here it goes again.
At revered you buy the Unity memory for 500 flux, equip it and it will show on ALL character on all servers.
So you only need revered with 1 char. Best of luck

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.