Is Fishing bugged?

Hi,

So I’m into fishing a lot and have spent quite some time doing it. I even leveled skinning and lure crafting on my alt to support it. But! I’m not getting any Islefin Dorado’s. The Lures must be bugged since they have almost no effect at all. Why would blizzard dedicate a sub-specilizaiton within skinning if each lure is only going to boost your finishing chances with about 5%? I lose more Islefin Dorado farming for the Lure regents than just to fish for it. Is this really intended?

I’ve tired multiple spots all over and I just feel it’s very underwhelming results.

For the record I use a Tier 4 crafted Kha’z Gorite Pole enchantes with perception. I have the +6 skill fishing hat, I use the +3 skill 10 min buff you can get from the fishing vendor and the scalebelly’s. All in all sitting at 129 fishing skill and using the Islefin Dorado Lure. Still I have about a 5-10% chance of getting one. The islefin dorado Pool’s are so rare it’s just not worth searching for them, and they only give you a few of them. What’s the point of spending time on fishing unless you are doing Ice Fishing?

Am I missing something that could drastically boost my fishing skill or is this really intended?

Thanks in advance, appreciate any help!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.