Is Garrosh finally dead?

No, he is too chad to die.

2 Likes

He better not be!

2 Likes

Hopefully!!!

3 Likes

He angered himself to free and turned himself to ash as a real chad than getting milked by jailer

2 Likes

Yes. Yes, he is definitely dead. Double-plus dead. Completely dead. There’s no coming back from being turned to dust in the Maw, I’m pretty sure.

I mean I’m sure Blizzard can probably come up with something utterly idiotic if they really try. Such as alternative universe Garrosh yay! Sometimes they really do try - but I think this is really the end of Garrosh.

8 Likes

Death in the shadowlands is true death. It’s a strange concept that the dead can die again. Surely the soul is energy and shouldn’t be so easily destroyed, but alas, the writers feel that souls in the Shadowlands can just as easily die, like when they were alive. It for me changes the feel of the Shadowlands, as it doesn’t really seem like an afterlife at all.

So if Garrosh died in that cinematic, he is 100% truly dead. He has ceased to exist.

3 Likes

He raged himself out of existence like a magician’s puff of smoke;

You turn into Anima if your soul dies in the Shadowlands. Same concept as to what happens to your body in real life if you die by you becoming/releasing your energy that dispatches to everywhere. But in this case it applies to the soul rather than just the body. Maldraxxus is built on that concept more than any other zone considering they are quite literally using the super-dead as ammunition.

So yes, Garrosh is dead. Unless his soul was yeeted out of Torghast during the blast. The pile of ash on the ground looks like two however if we consider Blizzards usual model for ash piles like this one (its two models overlapping)

3 Likes

Was pretty sure Anima is collected from the death of LIVING beings… there’s a Kyrian WQ where a judging overseer (to reincarnate) said it was a pity a child died so soon to not have accumulated more Anima.

Plus it’s the whole premise of Shadowlands… with the Arbiter down causing an Anima drought.

I think you’re right. Doesn’t the death of a “dead” soul become Stygia instead?

2 Likes

Ian can say “Garrosh now is a dead plus plus” :slight_smile:

1 Like

i still remember you from Mop when i made my pandaria hunter and u accepted me in to the horde the first thing you wanted to see was “my epic fight skills” and now your dead … You was the only tru Warchief Horde ever had .

RIP Garrosh Hellscream

2 Likes
1 Like

The dust was from the guy that he killed, I think

There was no red dust.

3 Likes

Let’s appreciate the fact that he’s completely gone and can’t be ruined by the current story anymore. He got his deserved spotlight.

2 Likes

It looked like both but idk

Either way I think he’s gone.

No, his soul went to Shadowlands’ Shadowlands.

6 Likes

I’m quite happy for him to be dead for good.

Yeah I’m done with Groundhog Day Garrosh… it’s Anduins time to shine!