Is gloomblade... overpowered?

As the title says, i’ve been experimenting with a large number of perforate and inevitability traits and no matter what else I try, nothing seems to be able to compete with just dropping shadowstrike in favor of spamming gloomblade over and over and over with the standard nightblade/eviscerate/cooldowns

Considering how easy this is to perform, is it perhaps overpowered?

Sub rogue is kinda a joke either way rn tbh with you. Theres nothing the class needs any changes around at all other than being pushed more into being a competitive spec — gloomblade will do more damage than back stab cause its a magic ability which means it wont need to compete with armor values

considering it is getting extremely impressive dps output by pressing gloomblade over and over in one of the simplest rotations the game has ever seen, i’d have to contest that.

Sub is like Beast master 2.0 with it.

Can you explain better what you mean? i’m interested, you never use Dance , Shadowstrike etc…?

basically, you use shadow dance to reduce energy cost and regenerate energy and just ignore shadowstrike (it costs more) which lets you use perforate trait to refresh shadow blades quickly and inevitability trait to maintain your symbols of death alot longer so you are almost always using gloomblade which does quite a bit of single target damage with it having 2 different traits that can buff its damage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.