Is Horde RP Active?

Horde RP is going strong, joining guilds organically CAN be difficult since they can be all over the place. I suggest you look up guilds that may interest you and then consult their officers on the best way for you to try out and see if the vibe suits you

4 Likes

Probably the same reason I sometimes tried.

To see if they could be steered away from “kit” roleplay with an erotic tint, if they were just that dumn or if they did it on purpose.

You have a good heart, but we can’t save everyone.
sometimes its not worth it.

1 Like

Gonna keep hope, tho!

1 Like

The halcyon days of meeting guilds through RP seem to have gone, at least where the Horde is concerned. Someone suggested looking for campaigns and open events to get a feel for the guilds on offer, and that’d be my suggestion as well.

2 Likes

Save time! Seek glorious Orcs!

2 Likes

Orgrimmar was already collapsing, tbh. There were few people left there when that group arrived. The reason no one returns is, most likely, because those that would aren’t enough to make an active RP spot like in the previous days.

2 Likes

Yeah Ogrimmar was not a bastion of RP as far as hubs goes.
and despite most of the city being readily available, people always seemed to stick to the valley of honor.
Its really a shame that hub rp seems all but entirely dead on horde.

Ogrimmar is dead, Crossroads isnt a bad spot at times, can find rp there some evenings.

people say this, but I find it consistently empty, same with Razor Hill

Could just be I was lucky in truth I aint been there much, but I flew over randomally one time when doing mog runs on my Orc warr, spotted a bunch of rp’ers engaged abit, went n made a criminal alt to follow up on the random convo generated “lead” I created n had fun for a few hours that night, could just be right time right place.

Admittingly I mostly do a rounds of hubs to find something to entertain my self with in the later part of the evening, well after event hours so it could be a contributing factor, even though Alliance hubs like stormwind and Duskwood certainly seems to have RP nearly 24/7

I think Horde is less hub based n more wherever the war/capaigns ect are happening where the guilds are based during that time ect I could be wrong but thats the feel I get when on my horde alts flying about seing if I can spot any rp like yourself mentioning the rounds and such, there are numerous guilds with crazy activity Horde side who engage in huge campaigns with eachother and alliance enemies, I just dont think they have that capitol city/main hub as they used to, as opposed to the Alliance where Stormwind likely wont ever be truelly dead.

1 Like

Cus as a grunt RPer, we were first in line when it came to IC issues. Cus they also caused those by the boatload.

1 Like

Ah, you have my sympathies.

Orgrimmar RP died off after repeated nonsense from a guild that housed people with extremely disgusting tastes.

And the breakaways from that guild are now turning up in Neutral Dalaran guilds.

Org as a hub might be dead, but there’s still hubs out there. Razor Hill is being used as the main hub at the moment, not to mention a lot of Kalimdor aligned guilds will probably be found around Durotar/the Barrens if they’re not pre-occupied in another area, so walk up is still possible you just have to look a smidge harder.

this reminds me of the death of the Defias Brotherhood RP server.

only guild RP was left in end x.x not that i wanna be cynical but it shows that there aint so many players anymore

Nah its not a death theyve basically just lost their capitol for a small time, these things come and go in time, plenty of Horde rp, its just not in Ogrimmar atm.

Most people tried to avoid them. It wasn’t until like… idk 4 forum threads? (Maybe more) of disturbing RP that some actually seemed to fade away.

In fact, a lot of people reached out with very very helpful advice! Which they didn’t heed.

But even now, some still linger like a bad smell. Unapologetic and unwilling to change from their unacceptable behavior.

1 Like