Is it bannable to wants somone to die irl?

Please stop talking about another topic on here the Retribution Paladin topic’s in another thread.

That was just pointing out it’s not the first time I read your posts.

See? Instant reaction, no real thoughts. No idea why you had to go through what you went through but my little finger tells me life is always grey, never black or white.

2 Likes

I do think about it. I think you needs to post on the forum thread i made about THe Paladins. How do i close this thread so we can end this now?

Wow…you sure riled up all the white knights. Give us an indication on what your
Atention o’ meter stands now so we can move on. People are mean. Report and move on.

1 Like

don’t be a bully to this man. he is now aware of reporting, better be safe then sorry.
it was a quality weekend post, with very tasty grammar, storyline and happy ending.

I did but some from other forum threads wana bring completly different forum threads up while i just ignore them as best as i can.

It is surely banable, report him, you can always make a screenshot to have a proof. Those kind of people are everywhere, once some hunter at 112 were spamming my whisp chat that i am noob rogue because i did only 20k dps in normal Atal’ Dazar to a boss. I reported his behaviour, but i don’t even know if my report had any effect because i never met him again, that’s how sharding/x-server works.

Well it’d be nice to know if those kind of people were dealt with.

Right? Blizzard is taking away our satisfaction if they do anything, or are doing nothing with them at all.

Something tells me that if Blizzard should ban EVERY player that offended you, you would be the only one left on Azeroth.

2 Likes

No that’s not what i meant just those there irl threatendt you i’m alright with people calling other people the ussual bad words. Just no irl threatens.

I have been told to die, kill myself oh and the worst was when they wished my whole family die in a car crash… I even had a mail in game sent from a guy who said he was going to find me in real life and hurt me… blizz said there was nothing they could do.

In the end I just laugh it off and block them… why waste a second of your time feeling exactly the way they want you to? Don’t give into them.

I think that it needs to be taken more seriously as internet bullying because not everyone can just shrug it off.

2 Likes

Dit the OP receive an real life threat? If not…then no, It’s not bannable.

2 Likes

It is bannable, and of course it should be.

I’m afraid as other have said you have to grow a thicker skin, because a lot of these insults are just affection acts in the heat of the moment :slight_smile:

It’s not that I can’t relate to you, because the main reason why I stopped pugging 7 years ago is because of extreme verbal abuse :slight_smile:
I admit, I might be a tad sensitive, and even if I have learned to shrug and move on, I am still unable to enter a dungeon because of former experinces :slight_smile:

I might want to advise you to jump back in a dungeon to shake it off, instead of staying away like I did and just let that grow under your skin :wink:

2 Likes

I did and i’ve been irl threatendt irl so it’s something i’m not very happy about happening to me again.

Are you sure. If it was a clear threat to your safety irl then blizzard will surely take action by banning the guilty party involved.

Good defensive for being insulted via chat is replying someting like this:

Insulter: go kill yourself you son of a…
You: hahahahah, ok xD
Insulter: Why are you laughing you motherless sc…
You: lalalala xD

I guarantee they will be much more upset than yourself :smiley:

I am sure, Blizz told me that they could not get involved.

You werent over-reacting! Imagine the kind of person that player must be in the real world - either an out and out scumbag or just another keyboard warrior who wouldnt have the balls to say boo to a goose.

Dont grow a thick skin, stay the nice person that you are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you i’ll do that the next time :slight_smile: and to the nice goblin girl. Thank you i knew there was good within the horde aswell. :slight_smile: