Is it ok to make a post here for a Research project for Uni related to WoW?

Hello, I haven’t really used the forums before. I am a WoW player and my friend is doing a project for university based on WoW and gaming.

She tried to post on Reddit to get feedback for her university project. It’s a questionnaire based on WoW and gaming habbits.

They unfortunately do not allow questionnare / research projects so I thought why not try the actual WoW forums instead but I do not want to just post it until I know would this type of thing be acceptable here?

If a mod or anyone who knows, would reply that would be great.
If this place is not suitable, does anyone in uni who has had to do something similar have any suggestions on where she could post?
Thanks a lot.

These kind of things tend to ring ‘can I trust what the data is going to be used for & who it’s going to be used by?’ type alarm bells - that’s why reluctance to allow them is likely to be met.

Yeh, it’s all clearly explained and all data will be deleted once her project is over but I completely understand that too. I just don’t want to get her to post yet in case this is not allowed so will wait for some clarification. I couldn’t see anything saying she couldn’t but just want to make sure

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.