Is it worth joining here?

Hey guys!
I am really annoyed at the moment with the qs at Shazzrah, so I am seriously considering to start on a new server. Skullflame looks quite promising, but my biggest fear is playing on an empty server in 1 or 2 weeks.
Maybe some of you guys can help me out and tell me something about Skullflame :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

It’s worth it! I had the same fear as you but it feels great without ques and i’ve been grouped with many nice people for quests :slight_smile:
Might not be super crowded at 8 in the morning but around noon it turns around. I switched from Mograine to Skullflame.

1 Like

Ty for your replies!
You were right, just hit level 20 with my Mage on your server and I am not regretting it at all!

1 Like

I migrated from Mograine after being in queue for days . There were 3 new servers with low pop . Was a bit worried at first to move to potentilly dead server in the future . In a matter of day after my first login pop went high during busy hours , but what amazed me was the community . The absolute best community i’ve ever seen in wow . For everyone from skullflame reading this - you are fuc*ing awesome . :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I’m a skullflame boy myself and so far I’ve gotta say the server is definitely doing fine. Enough people to group up for DM and SFK without waiting and very kind, English speaking community that doesn’t seem to be swarmed by any kind of non-English speakers picking a realm for themselves.

High server. Nice and mixed community. The barrens chat on fire 24/7. Didnt have problems to party for instances. Actually growing up every day. Dont know if it balanced … My censusplus says 8k horde right now… 0 queues, 0 disconnect… I will stay here.

How you’re enjoying so far?

1 Like

How come? :frowning: