Is it worth to buy character transfer?

Hello there, i am little bit older player. I am playing on server argent down on shadowlands, but i am struggling in pvp, cause mainly i played there for pve in the past. Now i wanted focus on pvp. I wanna buy character transfer to ravencrest realm, but im trying to figure out some terms. Is there any advantage of me going there? I am trying to figure out if its worth it, cause bgs are now cross-realm (i think). Is there some advantage being on pvp server? Are there any chances alliance is winning there more then here? Will i be matched with different players? What people mean that ravencrest is best pvp server for alliance? “last bastion of alliance?” would be very pleased by any advice u can provide. thanks a lot

There are no pvp servers any more. Just like any other server, there’s no world pvp on Ravencrest unless you turn war mode on, and then you’re sharded with other players who have war mode on. As far as BGs are concerned, the queues are not server specific. Your group can be made up of characters from any server.

If you want to play on Alliance for pvp then i recommend Outland or Stormscale as they have allot of pvp guilds left.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.