Is jumping on stables roof in Arathi Basin legal?

Apparently player of game, but seems to be an enthusiastic response to something pleasing.
I always thought they were the little plastic discs we played with in the 90s as kids…

Aren’t they “Frisbee” though? :smiley: POG is close to POGO dance though, when you jump and bounce off other people :smiley:

1 Like

Which is exactly what the kiddies do on their gnome mages, human warriors and tauren females!
<3
I feel young again

1 Like

you can get there with very tricky jumps who require you a long long time to do so and when you are being slowed or whatever attacked during that time you lost half of your team already while you then made it up just to die there so its pretty much unwinnable for people unless someone makes it there in lightspeed

hella pog dood

So what about an illegal move in chess? Illegal does not just mean against the law of the land but against a set of rules.

Why do you think it doesn’t do anything? And what did you expect? I guarantee they’ll get a ban or a warning by 2030.

Not a fan of it.

It’s not legal - it’s a cheat

You know it’s a cheat - you know the whole thread is click bait for your;

“But everybody does it why single me out” bull crap none sense

Do it until you get banned or don’t

It’s entirely your decision (snipped-no need for this language)

It’s a twitch.tv culture reference :slight_smile:

Example: “I just got a Krol Blade! POGGERS!”

Did you just comment on “what is POG” but not on topic? o_O

7 Likes

It’s disallowed, please right click report :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t do much, I know it’s in your operations manual to refer to it, but you know it’s mostly automated (including the punishments) and the most it does for you is collect data for a holistic approach, which is then utilized for the banwaves.

How come you don’t suggest sending emails to hacks@blizzard.com anymore?

4 Likes

Low level bgs are ruined by these annoying nerdlings that watch jump guides on youtube too. Especially in wsg.

Hopefully Blizzard will remove all those glitch jumps, but who are we kidding.

What about fixing it and not blaming players for the mistakes the map builds did ?.

Plus, those reports don’t do anything anyway. I have seen the same dude literally botting in bgs for months now.

1 Like

Because it took man power. Blizzard is going toward automation. Use bots to fight bots. Activision in a nutshell.

1 Like

That’s asking way to much.

Dude, cmon, they have like 3 people AT BEST looking after classic lol, they don’t give a damn, its free money, w/e happens happens, don’t forget to keep paying your sub in TBC where we fix these issues! LolJKButKeepPayin’ !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.