Is night fae the next allied race?

Hm… today I reached Ardenweald and it’s insanely beautiful. It seems to me that they’re the next allied race and it will go to Alliance.

So what will the Horde get… necrolords?

1 Like

Blizzard said there will be NO new allied races.
Also, it would make 0 sense for a race from Shadowlands to join something from the mortal realm.

9 Likes

They actually said they’d slow down on Allied Races.

Agreed.

qft. stop these threads about shadowland races. they arent horde or alliance. in fact they contain souls from both.

1 Like

blizzard should know when they present us a new race we want to play as them!

1 Like

They need to stamp their foot down hard on it with a substantial press release. I’m tired of seeing constant threads of “I WANT THIS AS AN ALLIED RACE EVEN THOUGH IT’S NOT EVEN A WEEK OLD!”.

it was my opinion in BfA, it’s still just as strong now.

1 Like

“blizzard should know when they present me a new race I want to play as them!” is what you meant to type there.

And yet you forget that in BFA people loved Vulpera, they asked if it’s going to be the next race, and we got Vulpera.

2 Likes

If Shadowlands races became allied races first they would have to figure out how these dead souls return to Azeroth.
They would also most likely make them neutral since they contain souls of both Horde and Alliance.
But if they did make it so there was Horde/Ally unique races… Allies can have Venthyr, give Night Fae to the Horde.

Cenarius returned back from a generic portal, so… same for night fae :smiley:

I’d be willing to bet Cenarius is a special case because… well, he’s Cenarius.

Anyone who even doubted for a second that the Vulpera had been already decided as an allied race clearly never played the Vol’Dun campaign.

What I am talking about is all the people who did, and still do, scream for the likes of the Sethrakk, who have absolutely no loyalty to either faction. Same as the Naga.
Ogres.
Vrykul.
The list is endless.

An Allied race is exactly what it says on the tin. ALLIED,
Simply screaming for it because you like the look of it? Sure. You can have your ogre or sethrakk naga or whatever floats your boat, when I get my cockroach allied race.

It would be no less ripping up what lore WoW has left outside of novels.

If mortals can come into shadowlands I’m sure that would be fixed

Agreed :100:

Nah that makes no sense.

Night Fae are more common with Night elf beliefs.

While Venthyr are more common with San’layn beliefs (who recently joined the Horde in BFA)

Pretty sure that Blizz said no new ARs this expansion…although it does suck that we dont get an new AR or a new class this time round.

As to how it would be possible thats easy! All you need is a little questline with a rogue group of (whatever AR you want) to help the faction in question and then you have your AR!
Thats how void elves came into being after all.

1 Like

Night Fae are an entire group who are currently struggling to survive, doing what they can, including having to sacrifice other souls to keep ‘important’ ones alive. That fits way more into the philosophy of the Horde.

Plus there’s going to be a lot of tauren and trolls in Ardenweald, too.

No more allied races please, give the more customization than reused skeletons.

2 Likes

Or… plot twist… they arnt immortal?

How about no.
They’re dead folk in a realm of the dead.

1 Like

Emphasis was on realm. The races of the shadowlands have no place in the mortal realm just like we have no reason to be there originally and were only there because of Sylvanas (cleaning up our mess basically). The other race that did that were the Naaru when they attacked Revendreth.

Venthyr race…