Is no one talking about the warband bank?

I tried inviting my girlfriend on battle’net to a cross faction group but it’d not work.

You must be blind.

Maybe they’ll scrap warbanks all together because it’s just too much effort and instead put out a new mount in the in-game shop to compensate.

4 Likes

14 hours a day I am refreshing their recruitment page but there are no openings for QA spots.

A lot of people seem to be “banking” (harhar) on a massive patch next Tue/Wed. Bear in mind they’ve had maintenance before on other days when things needed to be fixed. They haven’t done that. It’s quite possible there will not be a fix on Tue/Wed.

This patch has been a disaster for the game. It’s way beyond the usual “of course there are bugs, it’s prepatch” history. Apart from the broken features, a lot of it seems to do with game progress and disappearing items, which is disastrous as it impacts player trust. My Waveblade Ankoan rep has been reset to Neutral from Exalted, for instance. I mean… what else is going to disappear?

2 Likes

Like literally every 5th thread is about it.

2 Likes

I hoped Next Web as event come out. Then open bank too.
I’m sicked waiting.

100% - at least some players still have the ability to realise this.

By all means, criticise the upper management, Microsoft, etc - but none of this is the developers fault. They are literally caught between a rock and a hard place.

Impossible deadlines. Overworked. Underpaid. The fear of being let go (as has just recently happened) constantly looming over them.

It’s like with the Classic/SoD team and Aggrend. What do they expect him to come out and say? “Oh, we wanted to do x, y and z, but we were told we only had x amount of time to do it and they wouldn’t listen to us when we told them it wasn’t possible. They forced us to implement this thing you dislike, we didn’t want to. Take it up with them.”

He’d be instantly given a grilling by higher ups or even removed from the team/fired. The devs have zero choice in what is being done to the game yet the middle-aged, rapidly-balding mouth breathers still attack the devs on Twitter all day long. It’s pathetic.

5 Likes

Oh …
Thanks for the info, I’ll be sure to try later, I was getting sad this feature was also delayed.

1 Like

I don’t care, them operating out of Irvine is not my responsibility or decision, they can move to the Vatican if they want to all that matters is the end product they are selling. I also don’t care who is making the decisions, I’m criticising the whole BlizzActivisonMicrosoft unit whoever is calling the shots.

Besides, Microsoft is notorious for being hands-off and incapable of managing anything, so this is almost definitely an “in-house” decision which means = Blizzard’s fault. They decided to chase shorter expansion and more money at the cost of polish, I didn’t ask them to or wanted it.

If you want to excuse garbage just because you’re used to consuming garbage, feel free to do so, I won’t be buying the expansion unless the shameful state of the game is addressed by then.

I almost never play pre-patches so I don’t know how regular of an occurrence this is, but even if it happens every time, subpar products should never be normalized and accepted. Sadly, there are way too many pre-order andies that allow companies to behave like this because they already get your money upfront, and they know they don’t have to try.

You’re arguing on a video game forum, there is no high ground for your clown self to stand on and reach for this low-hanging fruit of an attempt at an insult.

3 Likes

You’re right we’re all feckin’ hilarious. :rofl:

2 Likes

Warband is just a scam

An useless project from dev’s end job studies

1 Like

More CHEESE to go with this whine pls!

1 Like

It’s one of the best things they have ever envisioned for anyone who has ever touched an alt, but the current iteration is very flawed and incomplete.

Once they expand it to all the previous reputations and allow us to unlock class tier appearances for other classes on one character, it will be an amazing feature. I just hope this doesn’t take years.

Oh and when warband bank starts working…

1 Like

Well first of all i doubt nobady can use warband bank for anything yet. Like what you gonna put there? Warband gear is there any? I dont think so and even if you can just catch up during event anyway.

We didnt had warband bank for over 20+y so i doubth warband bank not working now is any issue or limiting factor at all.

Imagine if dragon riding didn’t work when DF came out, would that be a problem seeing how it’s a feature we didn’t have for 18 years?

I feel Blizzard keep quiet like thierself regreted and trying fix.

When done fix and blue post tell for us like normal

2 Likes

Inmagine those two systesms are not even comparable. Dragonriding not functioning would have way more negattive impact on the game then some bank.

Hope you all realize that WoW is over 20y old spageticode game and was never ever ment to have such account wide systems. Which is also reason why only renow reps are acc shared. You can update wow engine as you want its still old Warcraft 3 engine from 90s.

you are completly missing the point that they are still advertising pre patch with the warband bank right?

Yeah becouse Blizzard totaly meant to have bugged warbank right? They purposly made it not work so they can disable it and made you all mad right?

2 Likes