Is no one talking about the warband bank?

no but they still made the whats new this week in wow post which includes advertising the warband bank (just forgot to mention that its not active LOL)

I don’t care, why are they still using it if it’s a problem?

People love making excuses for developers and publishers while I don’t see them giving us any discounts because of their ancient engine, or the fact that Valdrakken runs worse than Arc Survival Evolved on top end CPUs.

They are using the engine because they don’t want to spend time and money on revamping it and/or moving to something else, so there is nothing to excuse.

2 Likes

Do you realize that bank had some major bugg when repatch launched so Blizzard disabled it? Nobady know about this bugg when they realesed prepatch.

If you think its garbage why do u keep consuming it then?

You wouldnt go to a resturant if you thought the food was garbage

If you dont care about them why should they care about you? xD

2 Likes

You have discount actualy. Sub cost never went up with inflatoin so there is your discount.

3 Likes

yes i am fully aware and yet they are STILL advertising it. Im not talking about advertisement BEFORE pre patch but this week after it went live

1 Like

That advertisment went live before pretach hit no after.

1 Like

false, they posted the whats new this week in wow on friday. here u go

It doesnt matter nobady will go and just change stuff in post what was writen several days ago just so it can fit to current state of the game. If you dont like how game is handled stop playing it and paying for it.

1 Like

oh so false advertisement doesnt matter? okay then, lvl 30 orc warrior.

This is not false advertisement. Its technical issue.

2 Likes

This prepatch is garbage, not the whole game. I’m pretty sure you understood what I meant you’re just fishing for something to latch onto.

Nope, the game is monetized in 70 different ways that didn’t exist back in 2004, I don’t wanna hear a word about inflation. Triple-A games have been sold for $60 for decades until recently, because the industry has grown tremendously and games are now monetized through battle passes, in-game shops, s(cam)uperior editions that now sell beta and early access, etc etc.

Their “discount” exists because they know they can’t charge more, not because they know their engine is trash and the game gives up and dies every time 40 people are doing anything in the open world.

I will never understand the mentality of corporate white knights.

Because it’s their job to care about me and make sure I have a good experience.

the fact that they are still advertising the pre patch with the warband bank is false advertisement while in reality they might not fix it for several weeks. This is assumption but based on radio silence its anyone’s guess when they fix it. It could be tomorrow, it could be on weekly reset, it could be on TWW launch.

Yes becouse of inflation. You know when your cost of subs doesnt go up since 2004 then you have to find other way to make more money.

I honestly don’t care about it. My personal bank isn’t even full. My guild bank isn’t full.
I don’t need the space.

3 Likes

No its not, its their job to create a game not to care about you.

Nah cant really be bothered to read a manchilds paragraph tbh

1 Like

IT wasnt even 1 week no weeks. And as i said dont like it? Stop playing. Blizzard doesnt have to anything for you. Take it to the court. :smiley: Little jimmy didnt get his toy from big daddy Blizzard and now is mad. Show me game what never had any technical problem with advertised feature. Oh yeah like non.

Wrong again, it’s their job to have satisfied customers who will then buy their products, they are running a business not making an art piece.

A roundabout way of saying you lack the brain capacity to read a full paragraph :clown_face:

They arent running the business they are working in one. The executives run the business and make the decisions

If thats the way you wanna cope with your immature way of thinking then go for it, i couldnt care less

You clearly don’t understand what i am actually talking about and resorted to namecalling. I don’t care about other games, i support this company and game with my money for several years now and at least i would prefer more transparency (which they promised btw) and more communication to their fans, to their playerbase.

The very last update we got was on Wednesday and they had the guts to go into the weekend with everyone wondering when gamebreaking stuff will be fixed such as reputations, achievements that got reset, quests and items crashing anyone’s client, etc.

At least they could apologize for it taking longer and having a new update every 2 days on the situation would make more good than bad. The feeling of reassurance is very important for people when they are excited for something and a pre patch, new expansion is exactly that.