Is single minded fury viable?

I really do prefer 1h weapons, and it makes the rotation a tiny bit smoother.
Is it viable whatsoever?

THnx :slight_smile:

low ilvl gearing yeah if its higher ilvl as 2handers… lategame no.

I’m testing it now in pvp. Feels like more damage and Sudden death procs are more frequent as well as rage generation. Lost a lot of stamina though which is a problem.

I can report SMF is definitly viable in arenas and bg’s. You don’t have that weird downtime that you get with 2h’s between cooldowns and when you run out of raging blows. Execute is pretty much on every 5-10 seconds and trying it in venthyr you stick to ranged targets like white on rice.

The only caution is not to use it in arena vs x2 dps combos due to lack of stamina but I can confirm that due to the 12% damage buff your abilities hit only about 5% less (when matched with the same level weapons) which is compensated by the increase in rage generation.

I only tested it at 2k arena rating and Bg’s not for PVE so i’l let someone else do that if they can be bothered. Definitly going to keep trying it out once i’ve capped the weapons with honor.

The Dps is about the same in 2’s PvP but its a ton more fun and is much better in certain situations like facing Heal/Dps combos. You also will never have to worry about Slaughterhouse stacks or maintaining pressure.

1 Like

But who am I kidding. 90% of warriors in pvp are arms so /shrug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.