Is something bad about to happen ?!

You accepted the terms and conditions……should have read the small print.

You are not prepared:)

Somehow I expect them to come to our doors telling us that we have consented to be stitched into a giant flesh abomination that will be used to attack Florida and Texas

1 Like

Well, yeah.

Selling WoW tokens then buying boost is easy way to get gear.

I hit 2400 with all +16’s burial at +20 (both weeks) (except vault, that was at +12)

The idea was to get vault at +20 for the 2nd week so i only bought 7 16’s, But after we did those they said it was too hard to 4 man on Tyrannical week, so… it was burial +20 again thus i had to join just a random whatever run to get score from azure vault.

Think i bought a 7-10 Tokens during those 2 weeks, So pretty cheap as well.

I don’t remember if i was 2400 after all that or if it was after i had gotten a proper score for Vault + The +20 for the 3rd week that was court of stars.

Lol they have given everything free now tbh. This game is really being too easy, gearing up has never been this easy as now.

1 Like

You cant say you can climb to 2400 in 2 weeks, then say this. Absolutely nothing wrong with buying a boost, if its what u wanna spend ur gold on absolutely fine.

However, its the not the standardised way to climb rio. Generally you climb from the floor upwards you post would imply a expectation that a player could run into pug enviroments and climb to 2400 in 2 weeks.

Abd without some serious rng luck, and extensive hours they simply wouldnt

Maybe it should be?

Seems to be a bug chore to do it the
”Normal” way.

I wouldnt call it a chore. I play m+ because i enjoy it lol.

Paying layers of RL money to pay boosters, to gear, isnt playing a game, it isnt progressive and it doesnt make u any better im afraid.

It tears the entire purpose of the content from the game.

Peoppe who use RL money to buy their way to the mounts i can get. But buying ur way through gear and RIO???.

Why do u need them if u plan to boost :joy: you simply wont ever be good enough to do the +20s the other side lol.

Its a litteral waste of cash.

Also, the climb to +16s isnt a chore lol, people refer to the chore as being when ur breaking +18 onwards towards 20 lol you can reach +16 pretty damn fast.

I don’t intent to.

It does tho.

So i have score and ilevel enough to do content comfortably, without having to wait.

have done several +16’s this week myself, it’s very nice not to have to deal with climbing from below +10

Tho they really should change the catalyst, that you have to wait 4 weeks for tier sets… that is quite annoying.

Feeling like i miss a lot of dmg without 4 set

its not a couple of hours the quests take about 40 mins with a 354 alt i did 5 today , they did the whole catch up quests neting them 18 385 items between them one getting 8 on his own ans all are upgradeable to 395, so good job blizzard now do some catch up quests for gear in dragonflight and you just might save this game from the knackers yard

If you suffer to moderate/ severe anxiety then. Probably, yes.

True
Tho’ if the forbidden knowledge would be acc bound? That would be marvelous!
…and a bit higher droprate for neck/trinket/ring tokens

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.